Deirdre Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Deirdre Question

User Info: Jinxle666

Jinxle666
1 month ago#1
Hi folks, quick question do you think i'll be crazy passing on Tailtiu Att / Res +2 from a spare instead of using say res 3 or fury. Thinking of glacies, QR, att/res 2, spd ploy I have diff ivs but thinking + res - def.

Please suggestions
Jinxle666 / jinxle666 / Jinxle / Jonxle666

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#2
Go for it, I can see Tailtiu being dropped to 4* so she's not that rare and if you are in no dire need of a Blarrblade user, why not.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

Jinxle666
1 month ago#3
Do you know of any particular match up where that 1 extra res makes a diff. Fury's diff due to the att also, but no hp drain.

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#4
Jinxle666 posted...
Do you know of any particular match up where that 1 extra res makes a diff. Fury's diff due to the att also, but no hp drain.

I'm not sure so try simulating some battles with a damage calculator against common units like Reinhardt, Hector, Nino and Tharja etc.

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/damage-calculator

Few reasons I'll go with the Atk/Res+ over Fury
- Fury makes your bait units die faster
- Fury makes your unit drop below QR activation range faster
- Deirdre should never come into contact with a physical unit so having extra def is unnecessary
- Deirdre have pretty pathetic Spd that having +3 won't save her.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
1 month ago#5
Seems like on ok idea..

I'd personally level her up to 40 first just to get her speech before foddering her
Nintendo Handheld Addict

User Info: turtles777

turtles777
1 month ago#6
I just slapped a deathblow on her because TA is dumb (I still taught her TA in case I feel like raventoming) fury kicks her out of QR pretty fast as said there^
Her 35 res is already massive so she's going to be tanking lots of magic hits(I prefer preserving her bulk so as cool as 38 res is eksdee nah fury) and with her 47 atk she'll be hitting hard on a lot of physical units with weak res (which is the majority).She'd work well if you have a P!Azura boost from dance or a hone/fort on the side.

As for me I personally would save tailtiu because of her blarblade...who knows some cool ass mage might show up and you'll pine for one of these again.
Part of the crew at prism. Do you hear that accordion??

Jinxle666
1 month ago#7
Thanks for the replies. DB3 sounds nice but I don't want to waste a delthea for that without sending over the att c passive skill. I really can't see me using that with the spd ploy c already in her. I'll get her to 40 first and see what I feel like. Tailtiu isn't a real problem got 4 and don't think I'll be using her. I just don't see her att/res + being as a 4* SI transfer.

I'd be pushed 20k feathers if I wanted to transfer. I don't I'll let you know when she's 40 what luv she ended up with. Thanks guys

User Info: turtles777

turtles777
1 month ago#8
Jinxle666 posted...
Thanks for the replies. DB3 sounds nice but I don't want to waste a delthea for that without sending over the att c passive skill. I really can't see me using that with the spd ploy c already in her. I'll get her to 40 first and see what I feel like. Tailtiu isn't a real problem got 4 and don't think I'll be using her. I just don't see her att/res + being as a 4* SI transfer.

I'd be pushed 20k feathers if I wanted to transfer. I don't I'll let you know when she's 40 what luv she ended up with. Thanks guys

Smokes thats a lot then i wouldn't mind burning one.

DB3 can be accessed through Klein at 4* but ehhh colorless hell.

Goodluck on yer endeavors
Part of the crew at prism. Do you hear that accordion??

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#9
Jinxle666 posted...

Just so you know, you can always do this, use a Hawkeye and another fodder to give yourself DB2 and Spur atk 1. You can then use your Delthea to give your unit DB3, Drive Atk 1 and 2 then. I'll personally keep a Delthea if I have 1 though
DmnBldAltair posted...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Deirdre Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived