Anybody resisting the urge to pull?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anybody resisting the urge to pull?

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
1 month ago#1
Being F2P, and wasting over 120 orbs for double Inigo + Azura, I'm resisting the urge to pull just in case there will be a Halloween banner.

Also, Ayra and the other two units will keep me satisfied tbh, after getting Oscar 4 times in a row I refuse to pull just like that.

Anybody know if this banner will still be around for Halloween? I wouldn't be surprised if IS ends these banners and surprises us with a Halloween one right after. I don't really care for Perfectly-White Seliph, Stoned Julia, and whoever the heck the other one is, but they seem pretty decent.
Ah, nothing like a four-foot pile of Oreos and to a large glass of milk. What? You want some? I'm sorry, you'll have to get in line. Yes, behind the corpses.

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
1 month ago#2
Not pulling until I get Ayra in my hands.

My friend said I'm being paranoid.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
1 month ago#3
I only want to pull for lolis so this banner is easy to skip.

User Info: Awangkuhani

Awangkuhani
1 month ago#4
Only wanna pull for red flier mage

User Info: Ryu_Hatsuento

Ryu_Hatsuento
1 month ago#5
I tried to pull for Amelia and failed. I tried to pull for Nephenee and Oscar said 'no'. I tried for Axura and that hasn't succeeded. Unless a character is seasonal I no longer have any drive to roll for them.
"Fear rules those weak enough to accept it."

User Info: YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi
1 month ago#6
Other full pull to go with free summon, easily.

Unlike PA banner which is limited units, all 3 banner units will still be in pull.

Unlike what people say, this isn't power creep.
Sigurd has amazing wall power, but lack attacking power.
FC: 2277-6661-8564,
Trainer: YyAoMmIi TSV: 0629; Kyogre's Cascade CFW Pokegen users

User Info: Blarg143

Blarg143
1 month ago#7
I would have regretted pulling this banner (110 Orbs for a Neutral Sigurd and Deidre, with a Julia thrown in) if I didn't already get super lucky on the PA banner.

As much as people are crying power creep, Sigurd is really just a very solid unit and not a game changer. PA Azura (and Inigo, although his usefulness as a Reinhardt/BLyn counter is less unique with Seals being introduced) is so much more worth it if you don't have her.

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#8
I've already wasted 300 orbs on dancer banner, I am not going to pull this one after spending 20 ( I have 420 orbs currently, 100% f2p)
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Izzy1020

Izzy1020
1 month ago#9
Refuse to pull on the FE4 banner until I get PA!Olivia

It hurts because I love FE4

User Info: Maximum Taco

Maximum Taco
1 month ago#10
Nope.

I still have no dancer (other then ordinary Red Olivia)

Until I get a dancer I'm pouring orbs down the PA drain.
Tacoz Rule. Now try to imagine what a Maximum Taco is like.
"Emulators make Baby Mario cry."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anybody resisting the urge to pull?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived