Since it is looking like we might get Bruno and Veronica soon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Since it is looking like we might get Bruno and Veronica soon...

User Info: Yosukebro4life

Yosukebro4life
1 month ago#1
Who will you be using? - Results (72 votes)
Bruno
22.22% (16 votes)
Veronica
43.06% (31 votes)
Still Anna
0% (0 votes)
Still Sharena
0% (0 votes)
Still Alfonse
1.39% (1 votes)
None of them
18.06% (13 votes)
All of them
15.28% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious as to how people would build Bruno and Veronica.

Bruno finding a cure both of them kind of got me hyped to say the very least.

User Info: gartorh

gartorh
1 month ago#2
Its depend, if they become arena regulars ill buy them with for suport+some high sp skills, if not i would probably only build Veronica not idea how yet.
FEH friend code: 9 410 509 404
https://imgur.com/M4RRN9c

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
1 month ago#3
There chatter about how they will be given out during the 1 year anniversary, but seeing as how we keep getting amazing unit after amazing unit, Bruno and Veronica would need to bring some really crazy sh***** to the table for people to even consider using them

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#4
Since we don't know the stats or skills for Bruno and Veronica other than their Prf. I'll probably give them both Desperation and a hone Spd/Cavalry until further notice.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#5
catchthemouser posted...
There chatter about how they will be given out during the 1 year anniversary, but seeing as how we keep getting amazing unit after amazing unit, Bruno and Veronica would need to bring some really crazy sh***** to the table for people to even consider using them

I'll use Veronica just for being mages, I'm in dire need of red and green Mages. I'll use Bruno just for his Vantage tome as well.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 month ago#6
We'll probably get Bruno first, maybe in March. For every month we don't get a Main Chapter push it back further.

First the Askrians have to find a way to free Bruno and Veronica from the influence of the evil god, then actually perform whatever rite it requires on Bruno, then we likely will lay siege to Embla castle to get to Veronica, and then plot exposition from Loki as he reveals his king who's probably the evil god and their army begins invading across the rainbow bridge.

Which will hopefully mean new generic enemies.
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: harrymcc

harrymcc
1 month ago#7
Snow-Dust posted...
Since we don't know the stats or skills for Bruno and Veronica other than their Prf. I'll probably give them both Desperation and a hone Spd/Cavalry until further notice.

It's easy to guess the stats of the units just remove the inflated stats we see on enemy maps, they could change the stats but it's very unlikely they haven't done it before

Veronica is slow high def mage with mid 20s res/spd and high attack

Bruno is 29 atk 36 speed

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#8
harrymcc posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

It's easy to guess the stats of the units just remove the inflated stats we see on enemy maps, they could change the stats but it's very unlikely they haven't done it before

Veronica is slow high def mage with mid 20s res/spd and high attack

Bruno is 29 atk 36 speed

If that's the case, I'll probably for Bruno.
Draw Back
Moonbow
Fury 3
Desperation 3
Hone Cavalry
Spd seal

While for Veronica
Draw Back
Draconic Aura
Death Blow 3
Vantage 3 or a Breaker skill
Hone Spd
Atk seal
DmnBldAltair posted...

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
1 month ago#9
I don't like lolis, but all my green mages have bad IV's, so I guess I'd do something with Veronica.

Bruno's getting fully decked out though. Probably a standard Blarblade+ build, maybe shell for Close Counter if he has high enough Atk.
"It's raining again."

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
1 month ago#10
I use all 3 Askr lords every once in a while, and I would probably do the same with Bruno and Veronica.

As for the story, hopefully November won't have a special banner so we can cut straight to a new important chapter in 2 weeks.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Since it is looking like we might get Bruno and Veronica soon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived