+def -spd Celica...how to make her usable?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. +def -spd Celica...how to make her usable?

User Info: begget

begget
1 month ago#1
I'm getting 5* thrown at me at an alarming rate today, however their IVs are pretty crap so I don't know how to feel about that. The newest unit is a +def -spd Celica. How can I salvage her somehow? I'm thinking LnD or something like that but that only reaches 40 speed with her Ragnarok. Any other ways to build her? Perhaps taking advantage of Distant Def somehow?
3DS FC: 4484-9949-4389
TSV: 0560 (AS) 3305 (X)

User Info: RMysterio

RMysterio
1 month ago#2
Lol gg. That's like her worst IVs.

begget
1 month ago#3
RMysterio posted...
Lol gg. That's like her worst IVs.

Yeah it's not so bad though. Pulled around 4 5* in 80 orbs so this is probably balancing it out a bit. If anything I got myself a DD fodder.

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#4
Give her +Spd 3 seal and have her near an ally that gives hone Spd, that's the only way to salvage her.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

begget
1 month ago#5
Snow-Dust posted...
Give her +Spd 3 seal.

Oh yeah, forgot those exist now. I guess it's not so bad after all.

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#6
begget posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
Give her +Spd 3 seal.

Oh yeah, forgot those exist now. I guess it's not so bad after all.

Indeed, as most people that run Celica would probably run a QP seal anyway. So it's just a little catch up on your side.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

begget
1 month ago#7
Cool. What would work better for her in this case? Fury or LnD?

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#8
begget posted...
Cool. What would work better for her in this case? Fury or LnD?

I'll still go with LnD, usually a neutral Celica or having def/res banes would go LnD3 but now you have that extra unwanted Def, atleast you can know she will to take a hit better from DC unit with that extra def.
DmnBldAltair posted...

begget
1 month ago#9
Thanks! At least Celica won't end up being fodder like Amelia will (got one -spd +hp yikes)...more red mages are nice while the only axe armor I need is Hector.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. +def -spd Celica...how to make her usable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived