Darting Blow or Death Blow for Arvis?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Darting Blow or Death Blow for Arvis?

User Info: Ven1399

Ven1399
2 months ago#1
Doing some planning for Inheritance (have a list to keep track) and I'm not sure whether or not to give him Darting or Death Blow. Please help, thanks :)
Favourite games (In order): Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 4029051659 (Lead is Ike) Tier 18

User Info: digitalstarry

digitalstarry
2 months ago#2
If you want to go all the way with making his speed actually good (spd+3 seal, summoner support, possibly pairing with a buffer), then go with darting blow.

Otherwise go with Fury for the snergy with his B skill and to increase his ploy range. If you give him Summoner Support he already gets a res boost to make up for no Fury.
3DS FC: 0404-6897-6322
Pokemon IGN: Summer

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#3
Fury
His B skill will make him suffer no consequences
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#4
If you're interested, TC. This is my intended build for Arvis

Weapon: Valflame
Gives him a total of 48 attack but technically rises to 52 if enemy is Res ployed and would prevent enemy hitting your units as hard.

Assist: Reciprocal Aid/Ardent Sacrifice
I don't see why I'll use Ardent over Reciprocal but maybe I'll consider it since his HP is very low and won't be able to hea allies with greater go than him unless they are in critical health.

Special: Iceberg/Glacies
He has a high RES, take advantage of it

A Skill: Fury
To give his atk a bit more oomf, boosting it to 51 points. This also gives his RES even more points and the other stats bonus are just bonuses.

B Skill: Recover Ring
In order for his assist skills to work, this is necessary and it also makes Fury's penalty obsolete. You love Falchion healers? Here is a unit that is probably better than any Falchion user.

C Skill: Def Ploy
Since it needs your res stat higher, it'll activate and here is the beauty now. You attack the enemy with Arvis and then you use (for example) Sigurd to Reposition Arvis so he can be safe and if Sigurd can't kill that enemy, def, res and atk Ploy all apply to that enemy next turn.

eal: Spd Ploy/Res+3
If Spd Ploy is released (probably next TT Seal? Then he would elegantly debuff all enemy stats but for now, I'll run the Res+ seal on him.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Ven1399

Ven1399
2 months ago#5
Snow-Dust posted...

Gives him a total of 48 attack but technically rises to 52 if enemy is Res ployed and would prevent enemy hitting your units as hard.

I don't see why I'll use Ardent over Reciprocal but maybe I'll consider it since his HP is very low and won't be able to hea allies with greater go than him unless they are in critical health.

To give his atk a bit more oomf, boosting it to 51 points. This also gives his RES even more points and the other stats bonus are just bonuses.

In order for his assist skills to work, this is necessary and it also makes Fury's penalty obsolete. You love Falchion healers? Here is a unit that is probably better than any Falchion user.

Since it needs your res stat higher, it'll activate and here is the beauty now. You attack the enemy with Arvis and then you use (for example) Sigurd to Reposition Arvis so he can be safe and if Sigurd can't kill that enemy, def, res and atk Ploy all apply to that enemy next turn.

If Spd Ploy is released (probably next TT Seal? Then he would elegantly debuff all enemy stats but for now, I'll run the Res+ seal on him.

That sounds beautiful thank you so much, my brain is so dead (Ethics Essay) lately I can't think for myself.
Favourite games (In order): Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros
Fire Emblem Heroes FC: 4029051659 (Lead is Ike) Tier 18

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#6
Ven1399 posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

That sounds beautiful thank you so much, my brain is so dead (Ethics Essay) lately I can't think for myself.

Haha, you're welcome, good luck on your essay
DmnBldAltair posted...

User Info: harrymcc

harrymcc
2 months ago#7
I feel like he needs a breaker skill to 1 round any units his speed is too low

I would maybe think of this Recovery build if he had Speed ploy C and Speed +3 seal

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
2 months ago#8
Even though I'll be giving him Fury, I'll probably give him Draw Back and G.Tomebreaker, which should allow him to take down all relevant greens in 1 turn except Amelia and Brave Ike.
TheGuyNamedWHENTHEHELLISTHEXANDERREMATCH!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Darting Blow or Death Blow for Arvis?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived