I was tempted to pull the holy war banner but I stopped

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I was tempted to pull the holy war banner but I stopped

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#1
Other than Sigurd, there really is t any must have. Deirdre and Tailtiu is strong but that's it, one is a better Julia and the other is a weaker Linde but more cost efficient.

Knowing that I will get Arvis, Ayra and Arden makes me don't really want to bother with this banner.

Arvis is going to be an excellent debuff Mage + healer Mage
Ayra will possibly be the best non dc sword unit
Arden boast such godly stats and will make a fine edition to armor emblem (too much red now though)

Deirdre and Tailtiu just pales in comparison to the latter 3
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: sephatu

sephatu
2 months ago#2
Dude, unmerged Deirdre can tank and kill +10 merged blade tomes like a champ. It ate fully buffed SCorrin in arena.. I was in awe.
She's that good
3DS FC: 2234-7165-0261

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#3
sephatu posted...
Dude, unmerged Deirdre can tank and kill +10 merged blade tomes like a champ. It ate fully buffed SCorrin in arena.. I was in awe.
She's that good

That does sound impressive actually
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I was tempted to pull the holy war banner but I stopped

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived