Theorycraft Odin Build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Theorycraft Odin Build

User Info: Average_Owain

Average_Owain
1 month ago#1
With the announcement of the ever-OP Ayra being the hot new thing, I decided to take a second look at her skills. And lo and behold, she has Swift Sparrow. If we can get multiple copies of her, my Odin theory craft will finally be viable! So how does this sound?

Blarblade+ (Odin's attack needs all the help it can get)
Flexible assist
Moonbow (Blarblade adds special charge +1)
Swift Sparrow (Major offensive help, preserves bulk)
Maybe Desperation, but a lot of things could work
Threaten RES or something
Attack +3 Sacred Seal (obvious reasons)

With this, his stats after summoner support would be (+ATK - RES):

HP: 48
ATK: 43 +4 on initiation, + 6 from Axura TOTAL 53 ATK
SPD: 34 +4 on initiation, +3 from Axura TOTAL 41 SPD
DEF: 24 +3 from Axura TOTAL 27
RES: 27 +3 from Axura TOTAL 30

This hastily-thrown-together writing probably seems like a mess, but could this build work? And would SPD be a better boon? Thank you!
Not being able to think of a signature is fine, but having a condescending and self-aware signature about that is not good.

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
1 month ago#2
I think spd is his best boon, especially if going with Desperation. More consistent doubles for added dmg instead of trying to focus on atk. The preservation of bulk that comes along with Swift Sparrow could work really well here too, especially when combined with Hone Atk and Spd.

Or you could go +res/-spd and run Defiant Res/Brash Assault for 36 res (38 w/Summoner, + ally for 40) to further improve his bulk and avoid Deflect Magic shenanigans.

Or i guess you could go with Fury when utilizing the Azura Buffs.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon X, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros Wii U
Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#3
If this could work

https://i.imgur.com/hwWTFbR.png

I'm sure swift sparrow could too
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#4
Oh also TC, Odin gets 15 total atk if she gets boosted from Axura, making it a total of 62 Atk for your atk boon Odin.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
1 month ago#5
My Odin is going to have Ardent Sacrifice, LnD3, Desperation, Drive Def, and the Atk Seal. He also has his buddies Corrin and Niles to boof him. He has LnD and Desperation right now. I want to put Aether on him if I ever run into a spare, but that's probably unlikely lol

Pre buddy boofs:
https://i.imgur.com/ZJLoRd8.png

With buddy boofs:
https://i.imgur.com/81xvjHP.png

I need to get that seal upgraded ASAP lol
For the son of the Demon King, I'm surprisingly gentle.
Roshea is bae.

Average_Owain
1 month ago#6
Snow-Dust posted...
Oh also TC, Odin gets 15 total atk if she gets boosted from Axura, making it a total of 62 Atk for your atk boon Odin.

Really?

22 base plus 13 might plus 3 from Uror plus 3 from blade tome reacting to Uror plus ATK+3 Sacred Seal plus 4 from Swift Sparrow plus 2 from Summoner Support = 50
Not being able to think of a signature is fine, but having a condescending and self-aware signature about that is not good.

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#7
Average_Owain posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

Really?

22 base plus 13 might plus 3 from Uror plus 3 from blade tome reacting to Uror plus ATK+3 Sacred Seal plus 4 from Swift Sparrow plus 2 from Summoner Support = 50

22 base
13mt
3 from atk rally Uror
12 from the additional rally buff from Uror (Blade adds ALL rally buff to Atk, not only atk rally buff)
3 from seal
4 from Swift Sparrow
2 from Summoner Support
2 from Ally Support

= 61atk
DmnBldAltair posted...

User Info: Shugo702

Shugo702
1 month ago#8
https://i.imgur.com/Cgsglt2.jpg

With Axura BFF buffs, <3

Still working on a better seal.

Average_Owain
1 month ago#9
Snow-Dust posted...
Average_Owain posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

Really?

22 base
13mt
3 from atk rally Uror
12 from the additional rally buff from Uror (Blade adds ALL rally buff to Atk, not only atk rally buff)
3 from seal
4 from Swift Sparrow
2 from Summoner Support
2 from Ally Support

= 61atk

How could I forget?

Ladies and gentlemen, ODIN can reach 61 Atk AND keep all of his bulk.

I think I’ll go with +SPD -DEF instead. Thanks!

Average_Owain
1 month ago#10
Shugo702 posted...
https://i.imgur.com/Cgsglt2.jpg

With Axura BFF buffs, <3

Still working on a better seal.

That’s insane.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Theorycraft Odin Build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived