Is this really the territory IS is going to go into now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is this really the territory IS is going to go into now?

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
1 month ago#31
Oh well... Time to slow down on this game I guess!

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#32
magiccube4527 posted...
She won't be. Check twitter, Arden is shown as the reward for 30k points in TT. IS is heading down the path of other gacha games now. Not fun to see :/

Sigh, highly disappointed in IS, while some things are stupid like the IV system etc, I excused it since it is part of the main game since the beginning. Everything they did up to this point was consumer friendly too but this... it disgusts me how this whole thing is handled.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: TEHPWNAGE

TEHPWNAGE
1 month ago#33
I'm very disappointed about it. I've officially quit spending money on this game now seeing how IS have handled October alltogether and what's in store for the future.

Let me remind you that IS straight up lies in interviews.(From the Polygon interview: "Of course power creep is something we’re concerned about. But we are taking action to prevent that from happening. I think you’ll see some of that in future updates. While I can’t go into what those future updates are at this time, I do want to let you know that we understand that people love Fire Emblem characters, and we do want to respect the feelings those fans have towards those characters.") only to have the biggest powercreep the game has ever seen right after.

I'm not even disappointed that Ayra isn't free. I'm disappointed that Ayra is on her own banner blocked by Eldigan rather than just beeing on the Genealogy banner with Sigurd. The TT bonuses are all locked behind 5* exclusives except for Lachesis(colorless hell), Arvis(GHB) and Arden(TT reward). The content have been really dry, which means way less orbs than we usually get. Now, pair that with Performance Arts(seasonal) banner, Genealogy of the Holy War banner and now this TT(Ayra) banner.... cashgrab much? Weren't CYL units supposed to be special? I guess not.

This isn't the same FE:H I started out with. It's slowly evolving into one of those really unhealthy toxic Gacchas the Appstore/Google Play is flooded with.

TLDR: October month has shown the game going into a really unhealthy direction. I quit spending money. #feelsgood.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#34
We've gotten 3 (if Taltiouyoiyu gets demoted) new 4-5 stars over this month and the past 3 months.
TheGuyNamedWHENTHEHELLISTHEXANDERREMATCH!

User Info: Bald_Money

Bald_Money
1 month ago#35
To be fair, that Polygon interview was in like July. It could be interpreted as a preemptive explanation for the CYL thing, which was unquestionably generous. And the free BK, who's very high tier.

User Info: VivaChiba

VivaChiba
1 month ago#36
BasedKira posted...
Gacha devs are yet another machination of the Jews, what do you expect really

I've not seen or heard another Jewish conspiracy... kind of joke since left wing idiots outlawed humour by calling everything racist and making even throw-away online comments hate speech, punishable by prison time.

We live in a s***ty world. Enjoy your free summon 3* Beruka/Sully/Est/Eliwood.

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#37
Bald_Money posted...
To be fair, that Polygon interview was in like July. It could be interpreted as a preemptive explanation for the CYL thing, which was unquestionably generous. And the free BK, who's very high tier.

But the 180* afterwards... *insert Ephraim meme*
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
1 month ago#38
I always thought the late/endgame stuff was P2W because how bulls*** the setups are.

Now IS has gone from making late/endgame unfair for F2P peeps to making to making it even harder for F2P peeps to pull any unit that isn't a Jagen, Hinata, Donnel, Cherche, Peri, Henry, or Est.
3DS: 4640-0379-8455 NNID:SimplyTJB
Switch: 5034-2202-6836 PSN: TehTrumpCard http://psnprofiles.com/TehTrumpCard The Official Leafeon of the Ultra Sun board

User Info: BKmk2

BKmk2
1 month ago#39
VivaChiba posted...
BasedKira posted...
Gacha devs are yet another machination of the Jews, what do you expect really

I've not seen or heard another Jewish conspiracy... kind of joke since left wing idiots outlawed humour by calling everything racist and making even throw-away online comments hate speech, punishable by prison time.

We live in a s***ty world. Enjoy your free summon 3* Beruka/Sully/Est/Eliwood.

Don't even care about another generic albeit powercreeped myrmidon, but i'll call them out for what they are. Unrelated to this thread, but SJWs can also go suck a fat one.

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
1 month ago#40
Yeah, they have gone too low trying to get people to buy orbs. This is just... wrong even for gacha games. Shameless, even. They know they're doing wrong but they still want that money.

Worse yet, they are making it so people need these units to remain relevant. It's a double stab they're doing on us.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is this really the territory IS is going to go into now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived