Does anyone else kind of not want to play anymore?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Does anyone else kind of not want to play anymore?

User Info: Supernat98

Supernat98
2 months ago#1
After the Ayra bulls***? I...think I want to take a break from this game.
My beautiful queen, Tana! <3
http://imgur.com/Z3fPkJU

User Info: kakashik99993

kakashik99993
2 months ago#2
Can you also stop posting there is already a crying topic for all you babies

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
2 months ago#3
It just feels like they are going to pull more of these antics to see how much they can get away with. Little by little they've been pressure-testing the community: 3 heroes banner, color ****blocking, using new units for maximizing points in TT... now this.

They feel like they can get away with these things and I'm really... disappointed and disgusted. It's kinda low and shameless, but a lot of people actually like getting a colonoscopy so really...
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: MasterChaos45

MasterChaos45
2 months ago#4
Definitely. Not forever, but it definitely put me off, and I don't feel like playing.

Blatant disrespect is what put me off KHUX Global.

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
2 months ago#5
It's kind of dehyped me for sure.

I still have a few units to raise up tomorrow(It's the last SP weekend we'll have the Warriors map), but unless something surprising like Ayra also being a TT unit, I'm just not excited about future content for a while.
http://i.imgur.com/gOGzcN4.gif
Corrin wins the gauntlet. Quote me you punks. - CeruleanGamer

User Info: Supsegar

Supsegar
2 months ago#6
Stefan1277 posted...
It just feels like they are going to pull more of these antics to see how much they can get away with. Little by little they've been pressure-testing the community: 3 heroes banner, color ****blocking, using new units for maximizing points in TT... now this.

They feel like they can get away with these things and I'm really... disappointed and disgusted. It's kinda low and shameless, but a lot of people actually like getting a colonoscopy so really...

Yeah, they used to become so generous around the time FGO was released in english. They give all kinds of freebies to ensure we stay. Now that the threat has passed, they are back to what they were

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#7
Here I was going to pay once Christmas comes around in case I can't get Christmas Tharja but thanks to this action, I know not to ever pay.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Supsegar

Supsegar
2 months ago#8
Dark Young Link posted...
It's kind of dehyped me for sure.

I still have a few units to raise up tomorrow(It's the last SP weekend we'll have the Warriors map), but unless something surprising like Ayra also being a TT unit, I'm just not excited about future content for a while.

They shouldnt have shown arden was the free 5* unit. But at least they sre honest about that.

Well, in the end, no one wants to whale for ugly slow unit like arden

Giving out ayra for free is kinda wishful thinking now that i think about it

User Info: MasterChaos45

MasterChaos45
2 months ago#9
Supsegar posted...
Stefan1277 posted...

Yeah, they used to become so generous around the time FGO was released in english. They give all kinds of freebies to ensure we stay. Now that the threat has passed, they are back to what they were

Ironically I'm going to start focusing on FGO. It requires more time anyways.

User Info: BKmk2

BKmk2
2 months ago#10
kakashik99993 posted...
Can you also stop posting there is already a crying topic for all you babies

found the IS shill
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Does anyone else kind of not want to play anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived