YR: Ayra was supposed to be free but IS saw how excited we were for her and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. YR: Ayra was supposed to be free but IS saw how excited we were for her and...

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
1 month ago#1
Decided to shove her into the banner.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: MasterChaos45

MasterChaos45
1 month ago#2
I doubt it, but the stuff in the data mine does make it feel slightly suspect.

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
1 month ago#3
The banner was hardcoded in the update. We haven't got a patch since then, so it was very much planned from the start.

Of course, if they've managed to build a system that allows them to programmatically create banners, which isn't such a big stretch given that all the pictures in banners are just compositions of the specials for each character.

Still, I'm betting on them having this thought from the start.

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
1 month ago#4
This is why we didn't get a monthly schedule, for surprise buttsex jebaited.
TheGuyNamedWHENTHEHELLISTHEXANDERREMATCH!

User Info: Drexciya

Drexciya
1 month ago#5
The fact that:

.She's the only new unit on the banner

.The banner only has 3 heroes to begin with

.One of the units shares her color: Eldigan

.Neither of the other units is a 40% bonus unit; only 20%

Makes me believe this is sadly the case. IS originally plans to put her on the TT rewards with Arden in place of sacred seals what with the new forge. Then they see the ridiculous reaction and excitement over her powercreeped stats, skills and art after the trailer and datamine, says "f*** Seliph, let's get paid" and removes him from BOTH 40% and 20% bonus unit pools and puts Ayra in his place gated behind her own banner with already existing units just to c***block you and waste your $.

I've only spent $5 on this game throughout the time I've played it and IS just guaranteed they won't see a penny more with this move, really poor, scummy form.

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
1 month ago#6
Maybe this is punishment for the datamines. They put her in like that on purpose just to screw with people who find it.

User Info: Ramesses2

Ramesses2
1 month ago#7
NintendoLover25 posted...
Maybe this is punishment for the datamines. They put her in like that on purpose just to screw with people who find it.

As someone pointed before, she was shown in the video and she was in the paralogue. It screws with both people that follow datamines and those that don't.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. YR: Ayra was supposed to be free but IS saw how excited we were for her and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived