I notice when people talk about how scummy IS practice is, people then defend...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I notice when people talk about how scummy IS practice is, people then defend...

User Info: UltraZangoose

UltraZangoose
4 weeks ago#21
XxMahnaMahnaxX posted...
UltraZangoose posted...
Awww, goo goo, ga ga, baba! Is the wittle baby cwanky? Does the wittle baby want his waifu?

Damn youre so cool.

Aww, thanks, man!

Snow-Dust posted...
UltraZangoose posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
UltraZangoose posted...
Awww, goo goo, ga ga, baba! Is the wittle baby cwanky? Does the wittle baby want his waifu?

Shut up, cuck. Your opinion worth nothing since you clearly love to bend and spread your a****** wide for IS.

Lmao, you're a riot. I am also sure you have wasted more money on this game than me, so who is really the one spreading?

Lol, haven't spent a dollar yet so I'm sure you spent more.

Then we spent the same amount. Oh well. Sure many of the other entitled babies did waste their cash though.
Phase 3 is complete. I am now at my best.

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
4 weeks ago#22
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
I have to thank the whales who send in feedback about it being bad. IS is more likely to respond to their biggest spenders being unhappy. Sure, there are countless big spenders who don't care (yet), but they want to keep getting money from as many big spenders as possible, so getting the ones at risk and creating new ones as opposed to the ones who are still content anyways is a priority. They won't bend over backwards and apologize, but they might make some more subtle or blatant gestures in our favor.
You can nuke a Raven, but you can't nuke a Wanderer.
Unofficial Husbando of Charlotte and #1 Boyd Fan

User Info: XxMahnaMahnaxX

XxMahnaMahnaxX
4 weeks ago#23
Its not an issue of entitlement, dude.

Its s***ty business practice to blind side players with a new character being on a banner unannounced mere days after a new banner that only had 3 characters on it.

Its blatant money grubbing and youre only making an ass of yourself defending underhanded, exploitative tactics like this.

If anything youre the one acting like a child here, trying to convince other players to stop caring about IS trying to take advantage of the collective player base, simply because you are too dumb or shortsighted to see why thus sets a bad precedent and is bad for all of us
Why don't we show them the entire process including our breakdown.
http://i.imgur.com/Q0xhR.png?2?6330

User Info: Luminozero

Luminozero
4 weeks ago#24
I always appreciate it when users identify themselves as somebody that should be blocked for contributing nothing to any discussion.
Democracy is a theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it, good and hard.
-H.L. Mencken

UltraZangoose
4 weeks ago#25
XxMahnaMahnaxX posted...

Its s***ty business practice to blind side players with a new character being on a banner unannounced mere days after a new banner that only had 3 characters on it.

Its blatant money grubbing and youre only making an ass of yourself defending underhanded, exploitative tactics like this.

If anything youre the one acting like a child here, trying to convince other players to stop caring about IS trying to take advantage of the collective player base, simply because you are too dumb or shortsighted to see why thus sets a bad precedent and is bad for all of us

At what point did I defend it lol? I'm just making fun of the babies who s*** their diapers over it, like TC and you.

UltraZangoose
4 weeks ago#26
Luminozero posted...
I always appreciate it when users identify themselves as somebody that should be blocked for contributing nothing to any discussion.

God, you sound like such a dork lol. Go and get laid or something ffs.

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
4 weeks ago#27
UltraZangoose posted...
XxMahnaMahnaxX posted...

At what point did I defend it lol? I'm just making fun of the babies who s*** their diapers over it, like TC and you.

Keep spreading your ass cheek nice and wide
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

UltraZangoose
4 weeks ago#28
Snow-Dust posted...
UltraZangoose posted...
XxMahnaMahnaxX posted...

Keep spreading your ass cheek nice and wide

Keep whining some more, little baby.

User Info: catchthemouser

catchthemouser
4 weeks ago#29
Wanderer2691 posted...
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
I have to thank the whales who send in feedback about it being bad. IS is more likely to respond to their biggest spenders being unhappy. Sure, there are countless big spenders who don't care (yet), but they want to keep getting money from as many big spenders as possible, so getting the ones at risk and creating new ones as opposed to the ones who are still content anyways is a priority. They won't bend over backwards and apologize, but they might make some more subtle or blatant gestures in our favor.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. I notice when people talk about how scummy IS practice is, people then defend...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived