Xander and Camus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Xander and Camus

User Info: message_bottle

message_bottle
3 months ago#1
I guess they'll come back once they have been thoroughly power-creeped, to the point that you just wouldn't use them over other units. Basically, when they will be about as useful as Michalis, that's when I bet they'll return.

User Info: Innocence-

Innocence-
3 months ago#2
Xander already has lol Broy and Sigurd are the go to Red horses now.

I don't think Camus is going anywhere though.
I have beaten every FE game. (FE6 is my favorite)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLigACgLfIMHju5HaCqUeMA

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 months ago#3
DID SOMEBODY SAY XANDER REMA-oh...

Seriously though, f*** Eldigan. I blame all my problems on him. He's been on 3 banners after the Xander GHB, and I think IS wanted to milk as much money out of him as possible, but then there was also Seth, Brave Roy, and Sigurd... and even Summer Xander, despite not being a red horse. No breathing room for Xander to return without potentially decreasing revenue.

Yeah, it's looking like Xander will be back next year if they follow the once a month old GHB re-runs of Narcian -> F-Robin -> Ursula -> etc etc, which they are. Camus will be after him.
TheGuyNamedWHENTHEHELLISTHEXANDERREMATCH!

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
3 months ago#4
Innocence- posted...
Xander already has lol Broy and Sigurd are the go to Red horses now.

I don't think Camus is going anywhere though.

Reinhardt will be the forever blue horse, next comes Owain. Camus have no place
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
3 months ago#5
Yeah, that could be the case. IS knows those 2 are top tier cavalry units, so doing a re-run now would just make people not pull for new cavalry units (unless said unit was one someone's favorite) unless they make it so that the new ones are better than Xander/Camus.

I mean, would people have pulled for Mathilda back when she came out if Camus just had his re-run? Hell no, as she's a better Jagen (IE, mediocre at best). Same thing goes for Xander vs Seth.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC

User Info: turtles777

turtles777
3 months ago#6
TheGuyNamedWolf posted...
DID SOMEBODY SAY XANDER REMA-oh...

Seriously though, f*** Eldigan. I blame all my problems on him. He's been on 3 banners after the Xander GHB, and I think IS wanted to milk as much money out of him as possible, but then there was also Seth, Brave Roy, and Sigurd... and even Summer Xander, despite not being a red horse. No breathing room for Xander to return without potentially decreasing revenue.

Yeah, it's looking like Xander will be back next year if they follow the once a month old GHB re-runs of Narcian -> F-Robin -> Ursula -> etc etc, which they are. Camus will be after him.

I still have his 3* I would gladly give him to you as I have no plans in merging him. If only.
Part of the crew at prism. Do you hear that accordion??
reSpeK: https://imgur.com/vjAbT3U

User Info: TheGuyNamedWolf

TheGuyNamedWolf
3 months ago#7
turtles777 posted...
I still have his 3* I would gladly give him to you as I have no plans in merging him. If only.

I appreciate the sentiment, I just wish IS would as well. I actually have 2 friends IRL who are sitting on him at 3 and 4 stars without promoting or even leveling him. I always have to resist the urge to strangle them, love them as I may.
TheGuyNamedWHENTHEHELLISTHEXANDERREMATCH!

User Info: batsy10

batsy10
3 months ago#8
Idc much about Xander since I have Roy as my red savior, but I definitely need Camus as my peri can't pull her own weight
FC: 0989-2725-8694 IGN:Y- Steven OR- Harison
PSN: dbzfoever

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
3 months ago#9
batsy10 posted...
Idc much about Xander since I have Roy as my red savior, but I definitely need Camus as my peri can't pull her own weight

Peri really sucks defensively. If you have to use her, you kinda have to build her to avoid ever taking a counterattack. That means a firesweep build for a +Spd Peri, or a brave lance+ and DB3 build for a +Atk Peri (and if you have neither, then she's probably better off being a bench warmer).

If you need an enemy phase lance caviler, right now, your best options are pretty bad. It's Clive and Berkut (if you have them). Seriously. The next best "bulky" lance caviler that's currently available is Oscar, but I wouldn't call him bulky at all.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC

User Info: batsy10

batsy10
3 months ago#10
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
batsy10 posted...

Peri really sucks defensively. If you have to use her, you kinda have to build her to avoid ever taking a counterattack. That means a firesweep build for a +Spd Peri, or a brave lance+ and DB3 build for a +Atk Peri (and if you have neither, then she's probably better off being a bench warmer).

If you need an enemy phase lance caviler, right now, your best options are pretty bad. It's Clive and Berkut (if you have them). Seriously. The next best "bulky" lance caviler that's currently available is Oscar, but I wouldn't call him bulky at all.

Yea I was training both of em but tbh I don't like using them. Another sword horse user would be fine as well but chances are I won't be getting Sigurd
FC: 0989-2725-8694 IGN:Y- Steven OR- Harison
PSN: dbzfoever
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Xander and Camus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived