1 million dollars or your waifubando becoming real?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. 1 million dollars or your waifubando becoming real?

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
3 weeks ago#1
"Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money." - Results (467 votes)
1 million dollars
72.59% (339 votes)
Waifubando
27.41% (128 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Some rules for the waifubando:

1. They will appear suddenly in your room with full memory of the world they hailed from.

2. They will perfectly speak your language.

3. There will be no way for them to ever return to their own world.

4. They keep their original powers. So a mage will be able to perform their magic in our world.

Some rules for the 1 million dollars:

1. Dollar, dollar bills y'all~

2. It will be transferred to your main bank account if you don't have one a briefcase with the cash will suddenly appear in your room.

3. The money will always be in your main used currency of the country you currently live , but will always be equvialent to 1 million dollars, for instance if you live in Italy it will be roughly 849.785€ instead.

I take the money btw, I already have a waifubando who is real~
'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world

User Info: Heranu

Heranu
3 weeks ago#2
Going with the money, tbh the them becoming real sorta just instant loses because of one issue, well two but the second may not apply to everyone cause marriage.
You never specified if they come with romantic feelings for the person or they just exist
Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible. I bet you do, too, Buddy.

CherryTsundere
3 weeks ago#3
Heranu posted...
Going with the money, tbh the them becoming real sorta just instant loses because of one issue, well two but the second may not apply to everyone cause marriage.
You never specified if they come with romantic feelings for the person or they just exist

The just exist, so you gotta put some work into it-

But you will be the first one they meet and guide them in this strange world with it's self driving, horseless steel carriages and whatnot-

User Info: Heranu

Heranu
3 weeks ago#4
CherryTsundere posted...
Heranu posted...

The yjust exist, so you gotta put some work into it-

Always gotta read between the lines.
Though no matter what the stipulation I would of gone with money, me and my wife could actually have some nice furniture
Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible. I bet you do, too, Buddy.

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
3 weeks ago#5
Charlotte belongs to Jude anyways.

I’ll take the mil.
You can nuke a Raven, but you can't nuke a Wanderer.
Unofficial Husbando of Charlotte and #1 Boyd Fan

User Info: Darkdragoon324

Darkdragoon324
3 weeks ago#6
Option 2 is creepy, pathetic, and cruel. I'll take the million dollars and meet a real girl that I don't basically have to kidnap and hold prisoner.
The (un)official (nothing) of (none of the) board(s).

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
3 weeks ago#7
Another mouth to feed or 1 mil... Hmmm
FC 1693-3445-8347
IGN: noseydewdrop

User Info: TheLastSmile

TheLastSmile
3 weeks ago#8
Do they have their powers?

Because if she could destroy things for me and help me take over the world, I'd be down.
Nintendo Handheld Addict

CherryTsundere
3 weeks ago#9
TheLastSmile posted...
Do they have their powers?

Because if she could destroy things for me and help me take over the world, I'd be down.

They keep all their original powers-

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
3 weeks ago#10
Hmm... I would like it if Maribelle would be real... But I'm not cruel enough to pull her from her own world and into this one. For that reason, I'll take the million.
Ah, nothing like a four-foot pile of Oreos and to a large glass of milk. What? You want some? I'm sorry, you'll have to get in line. Yes, behind the corpses.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. 1 million dollars or your waifubando becoming real?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived