Ive been playing since day 1 and this has so far been my hardest decision...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ive been playing since day 1 and this has so far been my hardest decision...

User Info: private_pwnge

private_pwnge
1 month ago#1
http://imgur.com/cJbxnxL

Sanaki, I still love you!

But Florina... she just deserves it!
Well I think... You know... Well, of course you do...
Fe Fates castle: 08874-14057-81262-07782

User Info: -Alix-

-Alix-
1 month ago#2
You monster.
Ah, nothing like a four-foot pile of Oreos and to a large glass of milk. What? You want some? I'm sorry, you'll have to get in line. Yes, behind the corpses.

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#3
Changing summoner support every once in a while is ok. I think the game even wants you to. After all, it keeps track of all your summoner supports, if you check the Catalogue of Heroes. But only summoner supports, not ally supports.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

private_pwnge
1 month ago#4
HereToHelp posted...
Changing summoner support every once in a while is ok. I think the game even wants you to. After all, it keeps track of all your summoner supports, if you check the Catalogue of Heroes. But only summoner supports, not ally supports.

Oh what, really?

I wouldn't know since I've had Sanaki as my support since they released the Support system.
"Well I think... You know... Well, of course you do..."
President and sole member of the Florina Fanclub, Fe Fates castle: 08874-14057-81262-07782

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#5
private_pwnge posted...
HereToHelp posted...

Oh what, really?

I wouldn't know since I've had Sanaki as my support since they released the Support system.

I've changed my support maybe 5 times now, getting all those 5 units to S first. Thinking of changing it again now, cause of the new weapon upgrade system.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: WarmingBlasters

WarmingBlasters
1 month ago#6
I've been sticking with summoner support on Florina for a while now on a secondary acct. Just gave her the starting Slaying Spear upgrade (not much else to upgrade on the account anyway, others are Legendary options).

Chose her partly to support an unusual choice but I've seen others have done this as well.

Main account I've had over five S-supports, currently Athena. No big, can always redo one later if you want.
"As expected, he is claiming you have committed blasphemy. Warming blasters. Combat is inevitable." -- HK-47 (KOTOR)

User Info: Zaskar44

Zaskar44
1 month ago#7
HereToHelp posted...

Yup, you can even view all the support mini in game events for each tier of that character for every hero you unlocked them on as a main support.

private_pwnge
1 month ago#8
Friendship ended with Sanaki, now Florina is my best friend

http://imgur.com/j9pkJeH
President and sole member of the Florina Fanclub, Fe Fates castle: 08874-14057-81262-07782

private_pwnge
1 month ago#9
Man, I wish you could just have only one support active but be able to switch it whenever.

That would make switching and grinding up supports an actual worthwhile effort.

User Info: Maximum Taco

Maximum Taco
1 month ago#10
How dare you!

That was the Empress of Begnion!
Tacoz Rule. Now try to imagine what a Maximum Taco is like.
"Emulators make Baby Mario cry."
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Ive been playing since day 1 and this has so far been my hardest decision...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived