Come at me, Hector, Bike and Dorcas! My body is ready!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Come at me, Hector, Bike and Dorcas! My body is ready!

User Info: Yukure

Yukure
1 month ago#21
HereToHelp posted...
Yukure posted...
I use +Atk/-Spd one and he is amazing.

I'm curious about that Ally Support. Who is it? I'm planning to Ally Support him with Julia since she covers his most crippling weakness. And they are currently my arena core. Or could be Deirdre, mommy stalked me hard this Legendary Banner

Oh, I just made my Leon his Ally Support. My own personal rule for those is that the two units must be of the same movement type (seeing how different Emblem teams is an important factor), and they must be different colors, so that they can more easily cover each others' weaknesses.

I've been thinking of changing his support though, since my Leon still needs some more investment.

Funny, I could also team him up with my Deirdre, who I pulled today. But I already reached S support with her and Fjorm.

Maybe I should go with this, thanks. I just need a good Red unit to go with them
FC: 4699-5996-9265 | Bug: Combee, Beautifly, Venomoth
SSB4 Possible Mains: Megaman, Greninja, Meta Knight, G&W

User Info: aimingdevice

aimingdevice
1 month ago#22
The only unit that could compete with Lukas as a blue tank (non-armor) would be either Nephenee or B.Lucina.

In a perfect world Nephenee could only do it as follows:

34 Defense (37 if boon) + 4 (Steady Breath) or 6 (Close Defense 3) + 4 (Lance refinement) + 6 (Close Defense 3 Seal) + 2 (Ally support) + 2 (Summoner Support)

Giving her an effective defense of 52-57 depending on what A skill you use (I didn't use Fortress Def because it would cripple her mediocre attack). I would think that Steady Breath would be better as with Wrath she could unleash a Bonfire or Ignis for massive damage in retaliation.
You do waste her decent speed though.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. -Sun Tzu

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#23
I was thinking of giving Lukas Reposition, but I feel that Swap suits him better. After all, there are times when Reposition may screw you over. You cannot use it if there are walls, or perhaps trees if you're using cavalry units, or other obstacles. But Swap will almost always work, allowing Lukas to safely take any unit into cover while he acts like a physical damage sponge.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
1 month ago#24
aimingdevice posted...
The only unit that could compete with Lukas as a blue tank (non-armor) would be either Nephenee or B.Lucina.

Oboro can too but Lukas does outclass her on the physical side of things. (though she makes a better Berkut's Lance user than he does; her res isn't rotten). She has 35 base defense, so her def gets pretty high too.

And yeah, Steady Breath is always best for physical based tanks since that's all they're supposed to tank; physical attacks. That goes for Nephenee too. That extra 4 defense with a special cooldown acceleration is just way too good to pass up (damn it CYL Ike, why u so rare?).
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U and MHG IGN: JC

User Info: aimingdevice

aimingdevice
1 month ago#25
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
aimingdevice posted...

Oboro can too but Lukas does outclass her on the physical side of things. (though she makes a better Berkut's Lance user than he does; her res isn't rotten). She has 35 base defense, so her def gets pretty high too.

And yeah, Steady Breath is always best for physical based tanks since that's all they're supposed to tank; physical attacks. That goes for Nephenee too. That extra 4 defense with a special cooldown acceleration is just way too good to pass up (damn it CYL Ike, why u so rare?).

Oh yeah, I forgot about Oboro! Sometimes you forget those 3*-4* units lol.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. -Sun Tzu
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Come at me, Hector, Bike and Dorcas! My body is ready!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived