Is there a way to fix a -Atk Jaffar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is there a way to fix a -Atk Jaffar?

User Info: Edgardo4415

Edgardo4415
1 month ago#1
I really want that beautiful weapon, but he is -atk....
That poison/S.blow seems to good and funny....
Hablo espanol :3

User Info: WaterPon

WaterPon
1 month ago#2
well he has 37 attack with DD+ then, 40 if you have atk+3 seal, and 45 if u go LaD.
Furthermore, if you have a delthea/hone buff you can get him to 51/49 attack.

Bear in mind, many mages (assuming you're going the anti-mage DD+) have low def anyway other than Ravens you probably ought to avoid so....

Probably still usable with some babysitting.
Meh

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#3
He's bad even with +Atk, I'd say.
You're just putting enemies into Vantage and WoM range.

Though I also have only -Atk +HP so maybe someone with +Atk says no its totally different.

User Info: Whistle

Whistle
1 month ago#4
mine jaffar is - atk aswell. I put windsweep on him to make him function. I would say his dagger upgrade is pretty tempting. If you fancy him then try it out.
Common sense is the collection of prejudices aquired by age 18.

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#5
Jaffar with an upgraded Deathly Dagger can chip off 20 HP from all enemy units, if he also runs Poison Strike 3 lol. Very powerful. First upgrade makes it so tome users cannot counterattack. I guess it makes Windsweep less necessary. He also debuffs enemies while doing so.

This may be very useful for some of the more difficult maps, like the Squad Assaults and maybe GHBs/BHBs which require very spesific strategies, especially if you can't ORKO a powerful enemy.

Alternatively run Savage Blow 3 and a Savage Blow 3 seal too? Sounds fun! So much chip damage! Lol.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 month ago#6
his atk stat is so bad, that +ATK sucks on him, lol
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Is there a way to fix a -Atk Jaffar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived