Which is the worst 3DS Fire Emblem game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which is the worst 3DS Fire Emblem game?

User Info: partytrev

partytrev
1 month ago#161
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...
Oh my God. I'll freaking say it one more tome for hard headed stubborn people.

Awakening may not have been the best, but it's a good entry point to people who are new to FE as a series, flaws and such. They get to learn about everything all over again.

Fates should be ONE STUPID GAME WITH THREE PATH CHOICES. Easy mode is birth right, for new players or those who just want a challenge. Conquest for vets or people who want harder maps. Both HAVE THE SAME STUPID STORY WITH TWO FAMILIES YOU MEET IN BOTH GAMES. and Revalations. Which may be a jumbled mess, but has the best story of all three. REVELATIONS should be the true fates with conquest style maps, and still idk what from birthright.

There games, two prices, was stupid and a waste of money to cash cow for Nintendo. I don't care if you're a "true fan", I've played since Blazing Sword and wouldn't waste money on the other fates s***. It's ONE STUPID GAME!!!!!

SOV, brings an older game back with changes. Celica is the stupidest main character ever. She is a flat up liar from the get go. Her side is boring as hell. Alm got dumbed down from his original for Wtf knows why.
Maps on SOV were the most boring maps I have ever played. No terrain to work woth, flat as crap maps, with barely any enemies, and the ability to DLC hack off the bat makes it stupid easy and boring. Even if the story could have been saved, maps and Celica truly killed SOV as a game.

Alm NEVER got dumbed down from the original. Alm was always a humble guy even in Gaiden. It was f***ing Awakening who gave him that awful characterization.

>Celica circlejerk

Ahhhh spoken like a true fool who doesn't know the context to her character.

Well sorry I'm engaged to a real woman.

Also really? I believe you don't know the true Alm from his original game. Go check it out. He wasn't a nice guy like SOV.

You can circlejerk to Celica all you want. She's a f***ing video game character.....

I'm pretty sure you don't. The only argument you can use is "I'll crush these bastards" which he said out of anger. He literally says to Celica in Gaiden that he doesn't want to fight Rigel.

Nope, keep digging. Alm wasn't a nice guy.

Also honestly I'm not going to argue alm and Celica. Celica was the stupidest ever.

Fates however is the problem.

User Info: -Komaiko54-

-Komaiko54-
1 month ago#162
xPhantomhive posted...
Conquest because of the trash story.
"Is it a good time, or is it highly inappropriate?" - Alvvays
http://i.imgur.com/rNCkhGc.gif http://i.imgur.com/BRGmYpZ.gif

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
1 month ago#163
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...

Awakening may not have been the best, but it's a good entry point to people who are new to FE as a series, flaws and such. They get to learn about everything all over again.

Fates should be ONE STUPID GAME WITH THREE PATH CHOICES. Easy mode is birth right, for new players or those who just want a challenge. Conquest for vets or people who want harder maps. Both HAVE THE SAME STUPID STORY WITH TWO FAMILIES YOU MEET IN BOTH GAMES. and Revalations. Which may be a jumbled mess, but has the best story of all three. REVELATIONS should be the true fates with conquest style maps, and still idk what from birthright.

There games, two prices, was stupid and a waste of money to cash cow for Nintendo. I don't care if you're a "true fan", I've played since Blazing Sword and wouldn't waste money on the other fates s***. It's ONE STUPID GAME!!!!!

SOV, brings an older game back with changes. Celica is the stupidest main character ever. She is a flat up liar from the get go. Her side is boring as hell. Alm got dumbed down from his original for Wtf knows why.
Maps on SOV were the most boring maps I have ever played. No terrain to work woth, flat as crap maps, with barely any enemies, and the ability to DLC hack off the bat makes it stupid easy and boring. Even if the story could have been saved, maps and Celica truly killed SOV as a game.

Alm NEVER got dumbed down from the original. Alm was always a humble guy even in Gaiden. It was f***ing Awakening who gave him that awful characterization.

>Celica circlejerk

Also really? I believe you don't know the true Alm from his original game. Go check it out. He wasn't a nice guy like SOV.

You can circlejerk to Celica all you want. She's a f***ing video game character.....

I'm pretty sure you don't. The only argument you can use is "I'll crush these bastards" which he said out of anger. He literally says to Celica in Gaiden that he doesn't want to fight Rigel.

Also honestly I'm not going to argue alm and Celica. Celica was the stupidest ever.

Use proof instead of "nuh uhs" that's literally the line he ever says that's mean.

He's a nice dude and you clearly didn't pay attention to Gaiden's limited text.

Xander exists. So nah.

User Info: pichuscute0

pichuscute0
1 month ago#164
I picked Revelation, because it's the worst of Fates. But in general, I consider those 3 as one game. So, the answer should be Fates.

Awakening and Echoes, imo, are possibly the best games in the SRPG genre, in contrast to Fates, which is not very good even within its series.

partytrev
1 month ago#165
A_Field_Lover posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
partytrev posted...
Luminozero posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...

Does Celica's character have any depth to it besides being an overly emotional idiot who won't listen to reason for the sake of an enforced path split?

I sure as hell missed that. The best part of Celica's story was Boey and Mae.

No, Celica was a liar....even to (spoilers for people who haven't played)

Her brother. She said she wouldn't be stupid, and went stupid in one chapter. Celica is the stupidest FE character ever.

Celica is a f***ing hypocrite, "you can't kill! but I'm allowed to, because my way is better" and lets not forget how Alm and Celica are each other's one true love after knowing each other for a week as 7 yr olds, and let's not forget how stupid the reason for how the whole war to started is.

Celica loved Alm because he was there at the worst point of her life.

She's NOT a hypocrite. Goodness you don't know the context to her character do you? She didn't have a choice. If she didn't her along with people she loved would've died. She gave terrible men like Barth a chance to flee. They were harming defenseless people. She didn't want Alm to fight because she envisioned him dying and he didn't look beyond the war. Celica did and found the true villain.

She had a choice. She's a hypocrite. She chose not to believe in Alm, her brother, and all her friends. She just went full on stupid.

She should have died.

User Info: Luminozero

Luminozero
1 month ago#166
CortanaTheAI posted...
ShinigamiMiroku posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
*snip*

My question to you is this: If you think Fire Emblem, an RPG, has sucky stories, why even bother playing them? The gameplay can only take a person so far, y'know. Just look at Advance Wars.

I mean is it really so hard to believe that people can get into a series for gameplay mainly or alone? Pokemon is technically an rpg and that had no real narrative until gen 5 with black and white yet the series still grew and thrived on it's gameplay and some other factors.

And that's fine, but that very clearly is not what FE has been about. Even in Shadow Dragon, it was a heavily character focused game. That has only become more the case as the series moved on.
Democracy is a theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it, good and hard.
-H.L. Mencken

User Info: SoloKing

SoloKing
1 month ago#167
partytrev posted...
The hell are you talking about? Revelations doesn't need grinding.

Wow...gimics in some maps that have gimmicks are worse than SOV, THAT HAS NOTHING PER MAP BUT FLAT LAND.

If you want to use the later units you get (like Odin), then yea you will either need to grind or put in ALOT of work due to their join levels.

I didn't compare Revelation to SOV. All I'm saying is Revelation is crap and arguably the worst of the three Fates paths.

partytrev
1 month ago#168
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...

>Celica circlejerk

Use proof instead of "nuh uhs" that's literally the line he ever says that's mean.

Xander exists. So nah.

Wow. Xander? That's your choice? The guy that saw and heard that his dad was evil and did jack s*** to help or stop it? Xander is the second worst FE character ever. He's just stupid for pride purposes.

A_Field_Lover
1 month ago#169
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
Hayas***akara posted...
partytrev posted...
Luminozero posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...

Does Celica's character have any depth to it besides being an overly emotional idiot who won't listen to reason for the sake of an enforced path split?

I sure as hell missed that. The best part of Celica's story was Boey and Mae.

No, Celica was a liar....even to (spoilers for people who haven't played)

Her brother. She said she wouldn't be stupid, and went stupid in one chapter. Celica is the stupidest FE character ever.

Celica is a f***ing hypocrite, "you can't kill! but I'm allowed to, because my way is better" and lets not forget how Alm and Celica are each other's one true love after knowing each other for a week as 7 yr olds, and let's not forget how stupid the reason for how the whole war to started is.

Celica loved Alm because he was there at the worst point of her life.

She's NOT a hypocrite. Goodness you don't know the context to her character do you? She didn't have a choice. If she didn't her along with people she loved would've died. She gave terrible men like Barth a chance to flee. They were harming defenseless people. She didn't want Alm to fight because she envisioned him dying and he didn't look beyond the war. Celica did and found the true villain.

She had a choice. She's a hypocrite. She chose not to believe in Alm, her brother, and all her friends. She just went full on stupid.

She should have died.

That's s***ty as f*** reasoning. She looked beyond the war and if she did nothing but "BELIEVED!!1" and didn't go on her own journey. Alm would've died. He could've died three times if it wasn't for Celica.

The vision, Nuibaba's hands from the earth annnnd Dragon's Maw.

A_Field_Lover
1 month ago#170
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...
partytrev posted...

>Celica circlejerk

Xander exists. So nah.

Wow. Xander? That's your choice? The guy that saw and heard that his dad was evil and did jack s*** to help or stop it? Xander is the second worst FE character ever. He's just stupid for pride purposes.

Yet Xander claims to love his people and he suspected his father and is on the verge of standing up to him in his supports. What does he do? Garon is his prime motivation for being a dumbass instead of at least standing for his country and not giving a f*** about Garon.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Which is the worst 3DS Fire Emblem game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived