#OGStalker Thread (I can't be the only one supporting Tharja)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. #OGStalker Thread (I can't be the only one supporting Tharja)

User Info: Da-Hug-Thug

Da-Hug-Thug
1 month ago#111
SonofFomortiis posted...
Wilfric posted...
Still have those 400 flags here but going to spend them next bonus hour. We might not get another one after all.

If I'm calculating this correctly, the last or next to last hour should be a bonus hour for us, but I'm still fairly confident that we've got this, even if we tip her over into the last hour bonus round.

Yep, I think we got this as well :D
Been huggin' and thuggin' since '98
Mukuro Ikusaba is my Waifu

User Info: CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K
1 month ago#112
HereToHelp posted...
I have over 2000 flags. Gee, I wonder if I'll ever get to spend them lol.

Should start spending them by evening of the first day if you want to properly zero your flags.

If trends continue as they are, I agree Tharja will have the last bonus hour as well (7:00 PM - 8:00 PM where I am). Got 400 flags primed and ready.

I just hope the finals don't have that Shanna vs. Takumi stalemate bulls*** that happened for the entire last leg. That s*** is the only thing that's pissed me off about these VGs in recent memory.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
~ Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#113
Yeah. The outcome of the last VG was unexpected. I really didn't think Takumi would lose. Although this VG is even more unpredictable, I think. We've seen thots lose before too. No guarantee the winner will be Tharja, this VG lol.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: Wilfric

Wilfric
1 month ago#114
I don't mind if Tharja loses next round. I just would really like a bonus unit for next round and if Faye wins, then I will not have one. I wish they would do VGs with more than just 1 or 2 units below 5* rarity.

User Info: CrescentShadow

CrescentShadow
1 month ago#115
I believe we can win the whole thing and put Sigurd back in his grave where he belongs by the power of superior music.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDkSsd7dVbkbYXZdswDv9Ey95eLpLe8_B
3DS Friend Code: 1118 - 0340 - 0125, Ghost Pokemon Master
Fire Emblem Fates address: 07098-50017-13481-26147 - Corrin with Oni line skills.

User Info: Wilfric

Wilfric
1 month ago#116
Well it looks like it will come down to if we give Faye the multiplier next hour or not since we just barely missed getting the multiplier this hour.

Good luck everyone.

User Info: barreldragon88

barreldragon88
1 month ago#117
Welp, no bonus hour means I lose out on another 400 feathers and we might lose...
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
1 month ago#118
barreldragon88 posted...
Welp, no bonus hour means I lose out on another 400 feathers and we might lose...

We've got more flags left on our side, though, so we'll pull through. I even have spares to spend this round because I only spent on bonus hours I was awake for. Think I only missed one. We've got the edge here.
For the son of the Demon King, I'm surprisingly gentle.
Roshea is bae. Hugo is my daddy.

User Info: barreldragon88

barreldragon88
1 month ago#119
How can you tell we have more flags?
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: SonofFomortiis

SonofFomortiis
1 month ago#120
barreldragon88 posted...
How can you tell we have more flags?

Less bonus rounds means less reason to spend. A good deal of the players have caught onto that by now.
For the son of the Demon King, I'm surprisingly gentle.
Roshea is bae. Hugo is my daddy.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. #OGStalker Thread (I can't be the only one supporting Tharja)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived