Anyone know how long the current double SP event lasts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anyone know how long the current double SP event lasts?

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#1
It's great and all. I just hope it doesn't end soon lol. It's been up for almost one week already?
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

HereToHelp
1 month ago#2
HereToHelp posted...
It's great and all. I just hope it doesn't end soon lol. It's been up for almost one week already?

It lasts until the next daily reset, which differs, depending on your time zone.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

HereToHelp
1 month ago#3
HereToHelp posted...
HereToHelp posted...

It lasts until the next daily reset, which differs, depending on your time zone.

Really? Thanks!

HereToHelp
1 month ago#4
HereToHelp posted...
HereToHelp posted...
HereToHelp posted...

Really? Thanks!

No problem! Always nice to lend my support to others. Even if it is myself

User Info: Edgardo4415

Edgardo4415
1 month ago#5
lol xD

Nice topic 11/10
Hablo espanol :3

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
1 month ago#6
So ugh did Tc forget to switch accounts and was trying to play it off, or did they smoke that dank kush again?
Me IRL:
https://imgur.com/Qc7X3bX.jpg

User Info: Terric

Terric
1 month ago#7
CherryTsundere posted...
So ugh did Tc forget to switch accounts and was trying to play it off, or did they smoke that dank kush again?

Keep thinking. You just might figure it out.

HereToHelp
1 month ago#8
CherryTsundere posted...

No, I was looking for an answer myself lol. Then I found it, and I decided to answer my own question.

Technically, that's the very foundation of this board. "Games' Freely Answered Questions" or Gamefaqs for short.

Making questions, only to answer them yourself in order to teach others. Not that was my intention when I first made the topic lol.

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
1 month ago#9
Terric posted...
CherryTsundere posted...

Keep thinking. You just might figure it out.

Dank kush it is.

Also see my sig for further information-
Me IRL:
https://imgur.com/Qc7X3bX.jpg
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Anyone know how long the current double SP event lasts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived