Just pulled a +Atk/-Spd Siegbert

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Just pulled a +Atk/-Spd Siegbert

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#1
This has to be the first time that I don't care when a unit is -Spd lol. Cause he is +Atk at least. And his stats are already so busted thanks to his weapon, I don't think it matters xD He will still have 36 speed when initiating, and 39 if I give him my +3 Spd seal, which I will. He will also have 63 attack when initiating, thanks to his weapon and DB3. A single hone buff will give him 69 attack and 45 speed. Still really busted, I think. Almost IV proof?

I'm just too happy to care about his bane. I'll let him replace my Xander since I don't have Brave Roy lol. He is still almost superior to his own father.

https://imgur.com/hPA2FQa
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#2
An idea popped into my head earlier. How about running Fury 3 instead of Death Blow 3? It helps patch up his lowered speed, while he will still have as much attack as a neutral attack Siegbert would have with Death Blow. Furthermore, it synergizes much better with Desperation, which I have also given him.

Here's the build I was thinking:

Dark Greatsword+
Reposition
Dragon Fang/Draconic Aura
Fury 3
Desperation 3
Atk Tactic 3/Hone Cavalry 3 (The former for mixed teams, the latter for Horse Emblem)
Squad Ace D 3 (Seal)

His stats will be this:

44 HP
56 attack (+4 attack from his weapon)
38 speed (+4 speed from his weapon)
34 defense
19 resistance

42 speed when initiating despite being -Spd? Sounds pretty busted lol. Yeah, IV proof, definitely. Even -Atk wouldn't hurt much. He would still have 57 attack if initiating with Death Blow 3.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Just pulled a +Atk/-Spd Siegbert

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived