Lukas is just ridiculous.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Lukas is just ridiculous.

User Info: HereToHelp

HereToHelp
1 month ago#51
Keeping Lukas away from mages is easy enough. Your other three team units should be able to cover for him, simple enough. Not a bad idea to run some powerful high res red sword units or red mages alongside him, to keep green mages in check. Also run something to handle dangerous blue mages like Reindaddy, Linde and Delthea.

The AI can be really incompetent and suicidal, unlike the person actually playing,- unless they're terrible at this game. It's common sense to build teams that synergize well and cover each others' weaknesses.

Lukas has now replaced Effie on my team, since he scores me more points. I was running Armor Emblem, but now I'll start running a mixed team. At least for these weeks, since Siegbert is my bonus unit.

Lukas can handle almost all green axe users if he's on a defense tile. Well, except for Bike. He is too strong lol. Hector is also really troublesome. When baiting though, his special tends to activate before they can finish tearing through his defense with their color advantage lol. I found myself in a VG battle yesterday, with three green enemy axe units, and I was using Lukas. He handled them all.
A game should be fun, hard and even challenging. But never frustrating. Or else, it fails at being a "stress reliever". It only brings more headache.

User Info: Riful

Riful
1 month ago#52
I was very salty when he showed up (along with Linde, and 2x Cordelia...) instead of Shigure on the PA banner but he's proved his worth with all the lances and axes he's taken to the face in return. Even better, the one I pulled is +Atk / - Spd.

User Info: DarknessinZero2

DarknessinZero2
1 month ago#53
Riful posted...
I was very salty when he showed up (along with Linde, and 2x Cordelia...) instead of Shigure on the PA banner but he's proved his worth with all the lances and axes he's taken to the face in return. Even better, the one I pulled is +Atk / - Spd.

Same as mine. Hey whats better the brave lance or slaying lance build
Darkness Heals What Light Cannot.
3DS fc 5000-5102-1063 Ora's ign MHX Juvia

User Info: Machineton

Machineton
1 month ago#54
DarknessinZero2 posted...
Riful posted...

Slaying. Lukas' as an attacker is not great because there aren't a lot of supporting skills that synergize well on offense that make him useful. On offense, he is like a 4/10. That and also Brave Lance cannot be upgraded.

But all of the most important skills combine into play when he is on the defensive. He can't attack at a distance, but outside of that, any melee rushdown build breaks on his wall of D and with the way his spread works, he'll kill them the moment they get in range. I'm using Bonfire Steady Breath and he straight up just wrecks the enemy because no one is prepared to eat a Bonfire on EVERY ATTACK.

User Info: Riful

Riful
4 weeks ago#55
Machineton posted...
DarknessinZero2 posted...
Riful posted...

Slaying. Lukas' as an attacker is not great because there aren't a lot of supporting skills that synergize well on offense that make him useful. On offense, he is like a 4/10. That and also Brave Lance cannot be upgraded.

But all of the most important skills combine into play when he is on the defensive. He can't attack at a distance, but outside of that, any melee rushdown build breaks on his wall of D and with the way his spread works, he'll kill them the moment they get in range. I'm using Bonfire Steady Breath and he straight up just wrecks the enemy because no one is prepared to eat a Bonfire on EVERY ATTACK.

Yup, slaying lance works great on him. He's better off focusing on defense rather than offense. I haven't had the opportunity to deck out my Lukas but he's been putting in work with slaying lance + ignis.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Lukas is just ridiculous.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived