Best A Skill for regular Olivia that isn't Fury?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Best A Skill for regular Olivia that isn't Fury?

User Info: songstorm

songstorm
1 month ago#1
I seem to be unlucky in pulling Fury fodder, so the waitlist for any spare Hinatas, etc. is pretty long. I'm building a +ATK/-DEF Olivia currently sitting at +5 merges and wondering what A skill I should use?

Currently she has Ruby Sword, Dance, Moonbow, ?, WoM 3, and Hone Atk 3. I have a spare Lon'qu, so was thinking of passing along Spd +3. I could also pass along Life & Death, though I'm not sure I want to spare the feathers to get Hana or Zephiel (I have a 3* extra of each) up to 5*. And losing more Def would make her even more fragile.

User Info: Petragen

Petragen
1 month ago#2
TA and not Ruby Sword

There are some other interesting choices like Close/Distant Defense, Distant Counter or Bond skills, or hell, even Deathblow

She's really bulky for a dancer. You should not give her L&D

Her main job is to not get killed so she can give your powerful units 2 turns and extended reach. She should be able to handle most green units if necessary.
wicked saint
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem Heroes
  3. Best A Skill for regular Olivia that isn't Fury?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived