Best Motion Comic that you've seen? (Both Official and Unofficial)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Best Motion Comic that you've seen? (Both Official and Unofficial)

User Info: BCAM1984

BCAM1984
5 years ago#1
And is it on Youtube?
Romans 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

User Info: Ravage58II

Ravage58II
5 years ago#2
I liked Iron Man Extremis.
Each of us bears his own hell

User Info: evilmonkey210

evilmonkey210
5 years ago#3
Extremis was good, as was Astonishing, but the best one I've seen was the death of Spider-Man on youtube. For being fan made, it was very well done.

User Info: Soulful Spirit

Soulful Spirit
5 years ago#4
black panther......
BOONDOCKS SEASON 4 IS COMING OUT, STATIC SHOCK, BATWING, MR TERRIFIC COMICS IS OUT SEPT 2011, BLACK DYNAMITE CARTOON IN SPRING 2012 & PS3 STARHAWK IN 2012!!

BCAM1984
5 years ago#5
evilmonkey210 posted...
Extremis was good, as was Astonishing, but the best one I've seen was the death of Spider-Man on youtube. For being fan made, it was very well done.

^The Death of Spider-Man is EPIC - I haven't read the comic, but after watching the first half... wow. Thanks. For those who haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXxmaJ_cV8

User Info: evilmonkey210

evilmonkey210
5 years ago#6
I picked up a few USM trades and my comic book guy brought it up. Some lines are missing and Kraven doesn't need an Aussie accent, but beyond that it was enough for me to go buy it. Which I'm sure was my comic book guy's intent all along.

User Info: madtownvox

madtownvox
5 years ago#7
Hey, guys! This is Andrew...Peter/Spidey's voice from the Motion Comic y'all are talking about! Just came across this thread and wanted to personally thank you all for your kind words! Myself and the rest of the people who made this are SO honored that you guys rank our little vid we did for fun alongside the professionally made stuff that comes from Marvel! Thank you SO much!

And evilmonkey210, yeah...we had to cut some stuff out due to time and mostly to keep things moving...that's the hard part about animating a motion comic where you have limited art...but a ton of dialogue! I was really bummed when we had to cut the scene with Peter trying to intimidate the Six by saying SHIELD and the other heroes were on their way as he was also talking to himself...just toooo much dialogue for one splashpage worth of art! Oh..and in the Ultimate Universe, Kraven is Australian. And using the accent helped differentiate Kraven and Norman Osborn.

Thanks again you guys, and please keep sharing it!!

<thwip, thwip!>

Andrew
www.andrewsbates.com

User Info: kaiolino

kaiolino
5 years ago#8
Any chance of another motion comic by you guys?
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Schemmel isn't a singer or a voice actor, in fact why does he have a mouth. - Zephos

BCAM1984
5 years ago#9
madtownvox posted...
Hey, guys! This is Andrew...Peter/Spidey's voice from the Motion Comic y'all are talking about! Just came across this thread and wanted to personally thank you all for your kind words! Myself and the rest of the people who made this are SO honored that you guys rank our little vid we did for fun alongside the professionally made stuff that comes from Marvel! Thank you SO much!

And evilmonkey210, yeah...we had to cut some stuff out due to time and mostly to keep things moving...that's the hard part about animating a motion comic where you have limited art...but a ton of dialogue! I was really bummed when we had to cut the scene with Peter trying to intimidate the Six by saying SHIELD and the other heroes were on their way as he was also talking to himself...just toooo much dialogue for one splashpage worth of art! Oh..and in the Ultimate Universe, Kraven is Australian. And using the accent helped differentiate Kraven and Norman Osborn.

Thanks again you guys, and please keep sharing it!!

<thwip, thwip!>

Andrew
www.andrewsbates.com

^No Way! Seriously? I'm honored you took the time to post in our topic. God Bless you guys.

User Info: ChickyHearn

ChickyHearn
5 years ago#10
I thought the Watchmen motion comic was great, but I wish each of the main characters had a unique voice over...it's weird that Silk Spectre was voiced by a man...
"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!" ~ Captain Murphy
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. Best Motion Comic that you've seen? (Both Official and Unofficial)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived