***Official Avengers Discussion Topic w/ SPOILERS***

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. ***Official Avengers Discussion Topic w/ SPOILERS***

User Info: ClemsonFAN89

ClemsonFAN89
4 years ago#1
Did a search, saw we didn't have one.

Let's discuss the greatest 2 hours we may ever get as comic fans...

At least until Avengers 2!!!
Rudimentary creatures of bone and flesh. You touch my balls fumbling in ignorance--incapable of understanding

User Info: Dr_Chops

Dr_Chops
4 years ago#2
THANOS MOTHER ****ER!

*head explodes from the epic*
"For those that understand, no explanation is necessary; for those that don't, no explanation will ever be good enough."

User Info: ThexFury

ThexFury
4 years ago#3
Mad Titan gonna wreck people.
Bah Gawd!!! That Batista is an Animal!!! - JR

User Info: EvalAngell

EvalAngell
4 years ago#4
Lesbianest...

Thanos is gonna rip the Avengers to shreds, but because it's a movie, they will somehow defeat him using a loaf of bread.

In all seriousness, Silver Surfer better show up in Avengers 2
They're all whores.

ClemsonFAN89
4 years ago#5
EvalAngell posted...
Lesbianest...

Thanos is gonna rip the Avengers to shreds, but because it's a movie, they will somehow defeat him using a loaf of bread.

In all seriousness, Silver Surfer better show up in Avengers 2

No we'll see them defeat Thanos like we did in the comics.

Which means we get to see Anthony mfing Hopkins come and lay a beat down on that fool!
Rudimentary creatures of bone and flesh. You touch my balls fumbling in ignorance--incapable of understanding

Dr_Chops
4 years ago#6
I love it how a movie can be so incredible, yet the hint for the sequel is *still* the thing that takes up most of the movie discussions.
"For those that understand, no explanation is necessary; for those that don't, no explanation will ever be good enough."

User Info: EvalAngell

EvalAngell
4 years ago#7
Diamond Raiden posted...
I love it how a movie can be so incredible, yet the hint for the sequel is *still* the thing that takes up most of the movie discussions.

Considering Thanos is one of the baddest mofos around...uh yeah? I blew my load when they showed him smiling back at the camera. It was pretty embarrassing.
They're all whores.

Dr_Chops
4 years ago#8
EvalAngell posted...
Diamond Raiden posted...

Considering Thanos is one of the baddest mofos around...uh yeah? I blew my load when they showed him smiling back at the camera. It was pretty embarrassing.

Haha, yeah, it was definitely a moment that exposed the comic geeks like us in cinemas amongst all those who were clueless.

ClemsonFAN89
4 years ago#9
Did anyone catch what Hulk said after throwing Loki around like a toy? My theater was to busy laughing hilariously for me to hear.

Dr_Chops
4 years ago#10
ClemsonFAN89 posted...
Did anyone catch what Hulk said after throwing Loki around like a toy? My theater was to busy laughing hilariously for me to hear.

"Puny god."
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. ***Official Avengers Discussion Topic w/ SPOILERS***

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived