Discuss: Batmath

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Haddes911

4 years ago#1

User Info: wedgeskywalker9

4 years ago#2
I give it 5 posts before someone throws a hissy fit because Superman is supposed to know super Kyrptonian kung fu
Official Iron Man of C&GN
http://batmanonanelephant.blogspot.com/ - New comic related reviews every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

User Info: Ugly Joe

Ugly Joe
4 years ago#3
"You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at me and you look at Superman and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another superhero, you gotta 50-50 chance of winning. But I've got time to plan and I'm not normal. So you got a 25 per cent - at best - to beat me. And then you add Iron Man to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down. You see, the three way at Crisis On Even More Earths you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. But I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning cause Iron Man knows he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try. So Superman, you take your 33 and 1/3 chance, minus my 25 per cent chance and you got an 8 and 1/3 chance of winning at Crisis On Too Damned Many Earths. [Alfred schüttel ungläubig den Kopf] But then you take my 75 per cent chance of winning if it goes one on one and then add the 66 and 2/3 per cent chance, I got a 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Tony, the numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at Crisis On Earths Mostly Uninteresting. See, but I'm gonna break it down for you, ladies. Would you rather be with me or would you rather be with Supes?"
Intentional sig?

User Info: Haddes911

4 years ago#4
+1 internet for the Scott Steiner Math promo.

User Info: Robot_Soopa

4 years ago#5
Kryptonite affects Superman at a gradual pace though, still enough time to punch Bruce's head off.

EMP's also aren't going to work on Iron Man.

Somebody didn't put much though into it.

User Info: Stunn

4 years ago#6
This is just dumb, Superman knows super Kryptonian kung-fu.
You are reading this and I'll never know.

User Info: abyss

4 years ago#7
So, if we have Superman - Sunlight = Normal guy, can we have one that is Batman - Food and Drink = a Corpse? And then have Superman dancing on it?

Also, maybe Batman + Kryptonite + Superman sitting there and letting him use kryptonite -> Superman.

And maybe Batman - money = Guy that never got trained in martial arts.

User Info: The New Blueguy

The New Blueguy
4 years ago#8
Why do Bathaters get so butthurt at every little meme?
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23

User Info: LordInfernus

4 years ago#9
The New Blueguy posted...
Why do Bathaters get so butthurt at every little meme?

Why do Batfans confuse disagreement with butthurt?

User Info: Shadow_StarWolf

4 years ago#10
From: The New Blueguy | Posted: 5/10/2013 9:06:51 PM | #008
Why do Bathaters get so butthurt at every little meme?

Bathaters? Only Batfanboys press it on.

Also as I recall, Supes trained with Mongul, and Bats can't learn martial arts without moolah. Also Supes eventually gained Kryptonite resistance.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived