How did the Kents register Superman Clark Kent for Social security and etc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. How did the Kents register Superman Clark Kent for Social security and etc?

User Info: saspa

saspa
5 months ago#1
He doesn't have a birth certificate either, how did they forge that... doesn't anyone from the various governmental institutions ask... questions...
http://i.imgur.com/0UFI0T9.jpg
How do you know he doesn't have a birth certificate? IDK how they did it in Nu52, but if they tried to pass him off as their biological child, asserting that he was a home birth would have been easy enough.
"By my will, from my breath, the flame you strike shall bring your death."
-- Detective Rowan Black, Black Magick #1

User Info: mistress9

mistress9
5 months ago#3
I'm pretty sure this has been addressed in the comics at least once or twice, I just can't remember when.
Let the Universe howl in despair, for I have returned!

User Info: themultininja

themultininja
5 months ago#4
I never really thought about it. I know in smallvile They called in a favour with Lionel Luthor, who made a fake adoption agency so clark could be legally adopted. No idea about comics thoughz
"What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

User Info: marvelknight54

marvelknight54
5 months ago#5
themultininja posted...
I never really thought about it. I know in smallvile They called in a favour with Lionel Luthor, who made a fake adoption agency so clark could be legally adopted. No idea about comics thoughz

As of Rebirth they just pretended he was biological.
FC - 3738-0415-1277

User Info: BadDecisions

BadDecisions
5 months ago#6
saspa posted...
He doesn't have a birth certificate either, how did they forge that... doesn't anyone from the various governmental institutions ask... questions...

UHHHH, NO.
It's up to the citizens to ask questions.
#kenyanobama
#USofKenya

User Info: hmnut7

hmnut7
5 months ago#7
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
How do you know he doesn't have a birth certificate? IDK how they did it in Nu52, but if they tried to pass him off as their biological child, asserting that he was a home birth would have been easy enough.

That's always been my understanding.
Starfire: "They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?"
Robin: "Fight anyway!"

User Info: scooter2929

scooter2929
5 months ago#8
If he came at two or less no one would question it, 5 maybe but they wouldn't call the Feds on them.
Anymore ****ing around and blood would flow.

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
5 months ago#9
hmnut7 posted...
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...

That's always been my understanding.

^This, they live on a farm in the middle of nowhere. The closest hospital is probably an hour away
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar

User Info: Raiu

Raiu
5 months ago#10
Pre-Crisis, the Kents just found him and delivered him to an orphanage, so presumably the orphanage handled the legalities when they went back later to formally adopt him.

Post-Crisis, they just pretended he was a home birth. They were snowed in that winter, so when they showed up with a baby in the spring, nobody questioned it. (Martha had had several miscarriages before, so the neighbors presumed they'd kept this one a secret until the baby was born)

So nothing was "forged", and no government officials came a-calling.
-Raiutaryuu-
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. How did the Kents register Superman Clark Kent for Social security and etc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived