I wish DC Rebirth will never end.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. I wish DC Rebirth will never end.

User Info: DougnTruthUSA

DougnTruthUSA
1 month ago#11
THEGODDAMNBATMA posted...
DougnTruthUSA posted...
I don't see the point of Rebirth when New 52 only lasted 5 years. It took 20 years to get from CoIE to IC.

Is there a point?

The point is New 52 was bad and post CoIE was not.

Was it though? New 52 Sups, Batman, Flash at least looked pretty cool. But, I'm guessing Rebirth is a marketing stunt to differentiate itself from the DCMU. Then again, I mostly follow the Animated films which have recently taken influence from New 52. The Darkseid War was great.

User Info: CaptainKO

CaptainKO
1 month ago#12
THEGODDAMNBATMA posted...
DougnTruthUSA posted...
I don't see the point of Rebirth when New 52 only lasted 5 years. It took 20 years to get from CoIE to IC.

Is there a point?

The point is New 52 was bad and post CoIE was not.

It was good, but old fans didn't want to give up Post Crisis era so DC was force to unreboot the universe. I already address this issue and why it is a problem for DC and why Rebirth was a bad idea.

DougnTruthUSA posted...
Was it though? New 52 Sups, Batman, Flash at least looked pretty cool. But, I'm guessing Rebirth is a marketing stunt to differentiate itself from the DCMU. Then again, I mostly follow the Animated films which have recently taken influence from New 52. The Darkseid War was great.

They were selling the same as they were prior to Post Crisis so it's not like nu52 sucked. Superman still selling good despite the reboot. The comics that got cancelled were the same comics that got cancelled prior to nu52. WW x Superman sold pretty good despite fanboys not liking the pair.
Issue #1 UPDATE!!! http://arhicks00.wix.com/home
  1. Boards
  2. Comics and Graphic Novels
  3. I wish DC Rebirth will never end.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived