Is PC really that much better than console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Is PC really that much better than console?

User Info: Titans23

Titans23
3 months ago#41
the ignorance emanating from this board is ridiculous. Console fans will legit argue for days on which platform is better but get defensive and scream "it don mattter" when it comes to PCs which is undoubtedly better than consoles and does alot more

Denying the truth isnt helping your arguments

1080p,1440p, 4k, free online, cheap games, retro compatibility all the way back to atari, bigger HDD, 60fps, the ability to change your setting for an optimal experience in case you have a lower end pc, better graphics, durability,its a f***ing pc you can do a s***load of things other than gaming, MMORPGs,you can choose your controller, eyefinity, mods, etc

Im all for playing on what you want but Im a realist.. You want to argue which consoles are better but want to downplay PCs in the same breath? Get real
Please Avert Thine Eyes- Lady Elfriede

User Info: avearys

avearys
3 months ago#42
Yes, PC is best. Input precision (KB+M) beats sloppy auto-aim assisted input (controller). Putting aside performance differences, the real distinction is in the degree of accuracy and control provided to the player. This is why I've been switching from console to almost only playing on PC except for PS4 exclusives. PC is far and away the superior platform for almost every conceivable reason.

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
3 months ago#43
aliaaki posted...
Having 90fps extra that the eye and brain can't process anyway somehow makes it the best thing

Lol, what?! Are console players still believing that myth?
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

User Info: BlackBlazeQ

BlackBlazeQ
3 months ago#44
Played fallout 4 on console at 30fps than build a pc and playing it now at 100fps with pc exclusive mods. My answer is hell yes!
Intel I7 7700k 4.8ghz 16gb RAM DDR4 3000mhz ,GTX 1080 ti, gigabyte z270 MOBO, Corsair 540. Gaming at 1440p 144hz is just amazing!!! PC MASTER RACE!

User Info: Ilikemyname420

Ilikemyname420
3 months ago#45
Really the only drawbacks on the PC version is just that it comes out a month later and you generally get more cheating (aimbots etc). Aside from that there really isn't much of an argument unless it somehow releases with Batman:Arkham Knight type problems which doesn't seem to be the case at all judging by how the PC beta looks.

User Info: The_Man_On_Fire

The_Man_On_Fire
3 months ago#46
stick to console... PC is too weak full of hackers

you will probably even get DLC early on consoles

User Info: CmPope

CmPope
3 months ago#47
Titans23 posted...
the ignorance emanating from this board is ridiculous. Console fans will legit argue for days on which platform is better but get defensive and scream "it don mattter" when it comes to PCs which is undoubtedly better than consoles and does alot more

Denying the truth isnt helping your arguments

1080p,1440p, 4k, free online, cheap games, retro compatibility all the way back to atari, bigger HDD, 60fps, the ability to change your setting for an optimal experience in case you have a lower end pc, better graphics, durability,its a f***ing pc you can do a s***load of things other than gaming, MMORPGs,you can choose your controller, eyefinity, mods, etc

Im all for playing on what you want but Im a realist.. You want to argue which consoles are better but want to downplay PCs in the same breath? Get real

And can use full access of the internet, watch movies etc....Consoles are convenient but even then since 2012 that gap has been closing in that department.

Have a PC and a PS4 so you can buy exclusives

User Info: AnthonyBrock2

AnthonyBrock2
3 months ago#48
I know everything there is to know about PC's....but I still love my consoles and I am more use to them.

Doesn't mean I don't like playing on PC or handhelds (got a 3DS as well), just means that if I can I will play on a console where I can.

Only thing I want is for idiots to stop e-dick waving about their proffered choices and play their damn games.

User Info: Shin_Gallon

Shin_Gallon
3 months ago#49
For FPS games, yes, because precision and speed while aiming with a thumbstick is impossible, which is why console FPS games always have aim assist.
Friends don't let friends watch dubbed anime.

User Info: narfa

narfa
3 months ago#50
Shin_Gallon posted...
For FPS games, yes, because precision and speed while aiming with a thumbstick is impossible, which is why console FPS games always have aim assist.

You definitely can aim with speed and precision, most people just can't.
black out or get out.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Is PC really that much better than console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived