Help game always crashes PS4 pro 1080p

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Help game always crashes PS4 pro 1080p

User Info: westpark

westpark
3 months ago#11
Its PS4 problem, not just PRO. I had this with the first PS4 about 2 months, its like the harddrive just gave up. Thankfully Sony was super quick about getting me a new one, I was surprised how quick.

User Info: KnucklesIX

KnucklesIX
3 months ago#12
MadDewg posted...
Yeah, that is pretty weird. Me and my best friend both got ps4 pros, and played just fine from midnight till' recently. Only thing I can think of is try re-downloading the game, maybe something got corrupted or whatever.

EDIT: Ah s***, just noticed you mentioned 1080p (we both played on 4k tvs). I apologize for not reading, =( Bungie must not have accounted for ps4 pro owners playing on a 1080p tv (kind of like how you had those old 360/PS3 gen games with f***ed up text when played on old CRT tvs or something like that). Sounds like some sort of scaling issue is the culprit.

It happens on 4KTV also(for me it did),some consoles just are made with defective hard drives it seems.

No idea why it only affects some games.
Not my first merry go round

User Info: neojames

neojames
3 months ago#13
You guys are lucky that you can play
This is first time a game is unplayable due to crashes for me so it blows.

User Info: Fear The Clown

Fear The Clown
3 months ago#14
That sucks TC and I do think it is most likely some hardware defect. I bought my pro in July and an fortunate to have not run into any crashes in destiny nor the other games people are reporting them in.

User Info: President-Pug

President-Pug
3 months ago#15
OP is not the only one, I have the same problem and it's only D2.

User Info: Fear The Clown

Fear The Clown
3 months ago#16
President-Pug posted...
OP is not the only one, I have the same problem and it's only D2.

Oh yea definitely not, you see reports about it everywhere to the point that I almost feel like an oddity not having an issue.

User Info: Berating

Berating
3 months ago#17
crashed twice for me, both times during a public event in the EDZ

been running smooth (save for one baboon) for a few hours though
"...the chick never recovered. the chick who shaved his balls, she ended up getting raped at the magician castle"

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
3 months ago#18
MadDewg posted...
Yeah, that is pretty weird. Me and my best friend both got ps4 pros, and played just fine from midnight till' recently. Only thing I can think of is try re-downloading the game, maybe something got corrupted or whatever.

EDIT: Ah s***, just noticed you mentioned 1080p (we both played on 4k tvs). I apologize for not reading, =( Bungie must not have accounted for ps4 pro owners playing on a 1080p tv (kind of like how you had those old 360/PS3 gen games with f***ed up text when played on old CRT tvs or something like that). Sounds like some sort of scaling issue is the culprit.

1080p and 4k have nothing to do with it. Some PS4P are just defective. I play just fine on a 1080p.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
3 months ago#19
But consoles don't have problems like these?
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Help game always crashes PS4 pro 1080p

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived