Best warlock subclass

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Best warlock subclass

User Info: cmdrdredd

cmdrdredd
3 months ago#1
Now I know I will have to level all 3 but what is the best one to focus on and main in the early going? See a lot of topics with people disliking dawnblade.
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
3 months ago#2
Assuming the ult hasn't changed too much, Stormcaller was always my favorite.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

cmdrdredd
3 months ago#3
Any opinions?
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf

User Info: aybarra92

aybarra92
3 months ago#4
Honestly? I am in love with dawnblade right now much more than i am with voidwalker. Now whenever i get stormcaller again ill probably use it but until then i'll stick to dawnblade because voidwalker feels clunky as all get out.
"Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya."
"Luck is a horse to ride like any other."

cmdrdredd
3 months ago#5
aybarra92 posted...
Honestly? I am in love with dawnblade right now much more than i am with voidwalker. Now whenever i get stormcaller again ill probably use it but until then i'll stick to dawnblade because voidwalker feels clunky as all get out.

That's fair I'm just not good with the sword lol

User Info: reynal2

reynal2
3 months ago#6
Voidwalker attunement of hunger. It pretty much makes you immortal.
FC 0877 1287 7806 IGN reynal2 https://www.twitch.tv/reynal2_omnicide
PSN reynal_omnicide

User Info: aybarra92

aybarra92
3 months ago#7
cmdrdredd posted...
aybarra92 posted...

That's fair I'm just not good with the sword lol

yea it is kinda hard to hit things with the sword at first but the more i use it the more things that die with each use also it has an upgrade that makes it last longer the more you kill with it so a room full of enemies will keep your meter going for a while
"Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya."
"Luck is a horse to ride like any other."

User Info: SakonNing

SakonNing
3 months ago#8
It still has to be stormcaller for me. Palpatine-ing around is just too satisfying. I used dawnblade for most of my time until I unlocked stormcaller.
I found the dawnblade super to be a little lackluster for me; I found the phoenix dive to be super useful though.
"so i grabbed a tube sock and did my thing"-OnPoint85

User Info: spiralofnine

spiralofnine
3 months ago#9
Probably Stormcaller though I think Dawnblade is the most fun.
That just raises further questions

User Info: Spacerodan

Spacerodan
3 months ago#10
Love the arc soul stormcaller gives. Makes my rift into a weapon
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Best warlock subclass

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived