Should I just restart now and be a Warlock since Hunters are underpowered af?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Should I just restart now and be a Warlock since Hunters are underpowered af?

User Info: EminemGod

EminemGod
1 month ago#1
Should I? Hunters were my favorite class to play as but in this game they absolutely suck in comparison to Warlocks the clear best class.
LilWayneUchiha and FreeSalamence

User Info: guimarae

guimarae
1 month ago#2
How so?
PSN: Daniel_Pedro
FC: 1349-9183-1874

User Info: Ravaryn

Ravaryn
1 month ago#3
Stupid question time: have you gotten Nightstalker yet? Way of the Pathfinder seems pretty strong with that Moebius Quiver.

User Info: CheaterMcCheat

CheaterMcCheat
1 month ago#4
They don't suck, stop being so dramatic. They're finally in line with the other classes.

User Info: Kontroll

Kontroll
1 month ago#5
My night stalkers wrecking shop.
Witty signature
PSN~ kontrollyourself

User Info: Okamiaku

Okamiaku
1 month ago#6
Weird, as a Warlock I keep feeling Hunters and Titans are better then me.
" With Passioned Breath the Darkness Creeps, It is the Whisperer in the Night to Spy upon your Sleep "

User Info: WolfBrink

WolfBrink
1 month ago#7
I wreck everything on my Nightstalker...
IF you kill me, watch your back...spawn locations are weird sometimes.

User Info: Abefikus07

Abefikus07
1 month ago#8
TC don't know bout that arc melee dodge train
"The only thing a goverment's good for is getting in a man's way."
GT: Mal Terra

User Info: gaztop77

gaztop77
1 month ago#9
In my experience hunters are kings if pvp due to their mobility.

Warlocks are great for pve though if you are looking for survivability due to void hunger subclass tree.

Ive not tried titans yet but I think they are probably a good all round class for pve and pvp.

User Info: nickeldreadful

nickeldreadful
1 month ago#10
I have to say, using golden gun in pve with a fire team keeps the supers FLOWING. The super regen perk isnt amazing but its serviceable and once youre full, fill up your team mates and (hopefully non blueberries cause they tend to never use theirs) they pop supers you refill repop and theyre instantly back up..

I feel like a gg is almost a must come raid time for that alone

I really love the arc strider super and neutral game my goodness its non stop kills with dodge and melee and once that super pops its over. Havent unlocked nightstalker yet but to say hunters are bad? Im thinking its a user issue right there
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Should I just restart now and be a Warlock since Hunters are underpowered af?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived