Bungie goes full SJW.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Bungie goes full SJW.

User Info: duffy_bjerkli

duffy_bjerkli
2 months ago#11
OhGood posted...
TC, don't be that guy.

But he is..

User Info: hennethannun

hennethannun
2 months ago#12
Yeah, avoiding a potential pr scandal from unintentionally referencing a neo-nazi meme in your .5 billion dollar, tentpole game franchise is totally unreasonable.

Avoiding nazi stuff really is the cutting edge on social justice, such a new idea, so avant garde. . .

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
2 months ago#13
Seems like no one knows what SJW is and I'm not talking about TC.
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.

User Info: Rafahil19

Rafahil19
2 months ago#14
I really don't care at all about a symbol I've never seen before and honestly whatever person that spotted that and informed Bungie about it should just eat a bag of D's.
Always know your endgame before you lift a hand.

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
2 months ago#15
hennethannun posted...
Yeah, avoiding a potential pr scandal from unintentionally referencing a neo-nazi meme in your .5 billion dollar, tentpole game franchise is totally unreasonable.

Avoiding nazi stuff really is the cutting edge on social justice, such a new idea, so avant garde. . .

How is kekestan flag releated to neo-nazis?
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
2 months ago#16
hennethannun posted...

Tfw Fallout Vanilla lets you RP a Nazi.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=28

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
2 months ago#17
This is the game development world now. I have a friend who is working at MS right now on Forza 7 and he tells me like 80% of the meetings focus on making sure the game is as inoffensive as possible and not on making the game itself any better, and from what I hear that game is in ROUGH shape despite being almost at release.

For example they removed the gender option and instead you just choose a vaguely male or vaguely female looking racer, because they didn't want anyone to think they were assigning them a gender.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: kirbyhoakage

kirbyhoakage
2 months ago#18
The Deadpool posted...
It's funny how mad Americans get over this stuff... Persona went full SJW and Japan didn't bat an eye...

Its because this stuff is stupid.
FC: 3609-2443-9791

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
2 months ago#19
I thought kekistan was just some meme joke how is it now Hitlers ginger step son?

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
2 months ago#20
I guess this is the age we live in... I still look at those gloves as I would 20+ years ago when I started playing videogames. "Those look cool! That blade looks dangerous! Glad I can't poke my own eye out!" sort of deal.
GOTY 2017: Horizon: Zero Dawn
Top 5 GOAT: Secret of Mana, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Solid
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Bungie goes full SJW.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived