So... How much money have you spent on silver so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So... How much money have you spent on silver so far?

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
2 months ago#21
$0.00 of course.

I really don't get why people spend money on stuff like this Destiny is all about grinding for better gear so you are basically spending money to have less reason to actually play the game. It's almost as bad as those GTA Shark cards.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: ox0shadow0xo

ox0shadow0xo
2 months ago#22
I've spent $0 and have no plans to spend. A couple of the dances made me laugh, but I'll wait to get them randomly.

It's funny how people were crying pay to win when we first found out about silver. We literally knew nothing about it and it turned out to be all cosmetics. People jump the gun too often lol
FFBE - 995 atk Orlandeau 252, 278, 521
PSN - NoxObscuras

User Info: Jordanmaru

Jordanmaru
2 months ago#23
PsychoWolfX posted...
$0.00 of course.

I really don't get why people spend money on stuff like this Destiny is all about grinding for better gear so you are basically spending money to have less reason to actually play the game. It's almost as bad as those GTA Shark cards.

I did it without realizing you can get bright engrams naturally. I thought you had to buy them to get the best looking stuff haha!
Currently playing: Destiny 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn

User Info: vallenato78

vallenato78
2 months ago#24
$0
Only thing that got me to spend money was the ghost ghost in D1....and they didn't even let me bring it with me!!

User Info: trooth

trooth
2 months ago#25
It's simple math, guardian. You have the dosh, activision has the goods.

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
2 months ago#26
Zero.

But I do want that exotic noodle emote.

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
2 months ago#27
notafanofice posted...
I've spent 0. If a dance I really wanted was available I may buy it or may not.

But then again I work a lot, have a lot of money, but not a lot of time. If I feel I can get it without spending obviously I will. But I like trolling my buddies too much to trust myself not to buy a dance before the reset

You don't need to spend money to get the dance you want. You spend Bright Dust. With the three (practically) free Bright Engrams you get every week in addition to any more you might pick up while grinding, you should be able to get more than enough Bright Dust for anything you want from the EV.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: Dotang34

Dotang34
2 months ago#28
Like 500 silver or something to try for a sparrow that wasnt s***. Got an exotic one. No regrets.
Playing:FE: Heroes, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, D&D 5th Edition (Devotion Paladin... for now)

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
2 months ago#29
Dotang34 posted...
Like 500 silver or something to try for a sparrow that wasnt s***. Got an exotic one. No regrets.

Really? Post a pic, I wanna see how the bourgeois live life.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
2 months ago#30
$0.

I got the salty emote I wanted, and an exotic sparrow and ship from just playing the game.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst / NNID: Loyal_Catalyst
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So... How much money have you spent on silver so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived