So... How much money have you spent on silver so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So... How much money have you spent on silver so far?

User Info: DemonBuffet

DemonBuffet
2 months ago#31
$10
Had $10 in discover card cash back so I used that to get me some goodies.
So $0 out of my pocket.
Used amazon to buy the psn card.
Trololol

User Info: Dotang34

Dotang34
2 months ago#32
Element_Pearl posted...
Dotang34 posted...
Like 500 silver or something to try for a sparrow that wasnt s***. Got an exotic one. No regrets.

Really? Post a pic, I wanna see how the bourgeois live life.

At work, its... Vanishing point, I think? Its nice.

Also just to be clear, 500 silver, not 500 bucks :P

The smallest pack.
Playing:FE: Heroes, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, D&D 5th Edition (Devotion Paladin... for now)

User Info: SDTrojan2002

SDTrojan2002
2 months ago#33
Jordanmaru posted...
I'll never forget when I was playing football on the farm with a friend and I saw some guy buy bright engrams non-stop for about 20-30 minutes straight. Must've spent $100's if not $1000's.

Probably a You Tuber. I've seen several vids that are "is it worth it" themed.

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
2 months ago#34
Close to 300k

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
2 months ago#35
Does look pretty nice. I guess there's three types of Exotic Sparrow, I prefer the ones with the front winglets but it's still pretty cool. And 160 speed is nice.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: Dotang34

Dotang34
2 months ago#36
Element_Pearl posted...
Does look pretty nice. I guess there's three types of Exotic Sparrow, I prefer the ones with the front winglets but it's still pretty cool. And 160 speed is nice.

The best part is the boost animation. The fire looks different and has side jets that arc backwards too. Its pretty sick. Mine reloads my guns while driving.
Playing:FE: Heroes, Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, D&D 5th Edition (Devotion Paladin... for now)

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
2 months ago#37
I don't see why anyone would. And even angry joe complained about this. They give you more than enough bright engrams. The crap yippy ding like, you dismantle. I have an exotic ship, exotic emote, legendary sparrow tons and tons of shaders and around 1000 bright dust left without spending 1 dime. And I'm only a 270 so its not like i did that much grinding
PSN id idelmaestro
Xbox live Del Maestr0

User Info: Jordanmaru

Jordanmaru
2 months ago#38
joe-deli-jr posted...
I don't see why anyone would. And even angry joe complained about this. They give you more than enough bright engrams. The crap yippy ding like, you dismantle. I have an exotic ship, exotic emote, legendary sparrow tons and tons of shaders and around 1000 bright dust left without spending 1 dime. And I'm only a 270 so its not like i did that much grinding

Like I said, this was after I beat the story and thought it was the only way to get the best looking gear. I was being naive and soon found out it was a huge waste lol
Currently playing: Destiny 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
2 months ago#39
Why would I spend money on that? Doesn't it give you only cosmetic items?
Hi

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
2 months ago#40
Dotang34 posted...
Element_Pearl posted...

The best part is the boost animation. The fire looks different and has side jets that arc backwards too. Its pretty sick. Mine reloads my guns while driving.

Nice, I'm jealous, I've only ever gotten a legendary.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. So... How much money have you spent on silver so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived