I'm literally at 298 power and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I'm literally at 298 power and...

User Info: dcowdenjr

dcowdenjr
3 months ago#51
yea divorce immediately!!!!!

User Info: mikesettokill

mikesettokill
3 months ago#52
CarbideTitan posted...
TC's wife:

http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/gallery/public/media/2015/03/04/bettercs.jpg?itok=DPP-qyQF

Excellent
I'm not being passive aggressive with you, I'm not angry. I'm just trying to talk opinions about video games. Pretend we're talking around a water cooler.

User Info: iTPCi

iTPCi
3 months ago#53
JagerBomberz posted...
My wife won't let me play. She wants to do a complete "electronic detox".

What do I do?

electronic detox?
tell her to stop being a hipster
FC: 2294-6661-8137
Name: Bails

User Info: RebornKusabi

RebornKusabi
3 months ago#54
judge- posted...
next time don't marry someone after 3 months

Yup.

A controlling partner is an acidic partner. It's okay to be concerned for your mate, but controlling them like you're their parent is not only gross, it's extremely harmful to the relationship- it breeds distrust and anger at your partner.

Instead of doing what she did, she should have done something less drastic and harmful. A simple dialogue would have also been preferred.
PS4- RebornKusabi | XBL- RevivedKusabi | Steam- kusabi | Nintendo- UndeadKusabi | Battle.net- Kusabi#1181

User Info: Sykostuff

Sykostuff
3 months ago#55
These kind of stories are always better with some grandma slapping.
We gamers are becoming pretty damn pathetic as a group, let's grow the hell up before we prove the ignorant right.
FFBE: 273, 770, 914. Lead: Noctis 917 atk

User Info: renasunflash

renasunflash
3 months ago#56
I didn't even know you could cancel PS+ and have it actually cease service before the end of the time you've paid for, considering you definitely won't get a partial refund from Sony for unused time.

Unless this was an arranged marriage, you chose to be with this woman and knew what sort of person she was. She's not abusing you, so ... zero sympathy. It's probably healthy to take a break from electronics every so often anyways. At the very least, it'll give you lots and lots of time to talk. Communication was clearly lacking if she seriously thought you'd be okay with her cancelling all your digital services. Now you've got a ton of uninterrupted hours to spend telling her how you feel about that.

User Info: o_mac_2

o_mac_2
3 months ago#57
just bang her until she won't let you bang her any more. she'll concede.

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
3 months ago#58
lol ok
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
3 months ago#59
Have lots of sex. So much that she'll need a wheelchair because she can't walk right. Then, hide said wheel chair and resume gaming.
GT: Rafficus III | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs

User Info: middays_deep

middays_deep
3 months ago#60
Raditz is like 5 of you.
Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Reverse and hold at 38.5!.... Status Report!
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. I'm literally at 298 power and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived