Has anyone done Guided Games? What are your thoughts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Has anyone done Guided Games? What are your thoughts?

User Info: XCheapshotX

XCheapshotX
1 month ago#21
Used it for nightfall, ended up with two really cool dudes who ended up letting me join their clan.
Being a functional and responsible adult is freaking exhausting...

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
1 month ago#22
I've been a 'guide' two times, never joined as a solo though. It's nice because a lot of the time I only have one friend on who wants to do the nightfall. This lets us get it done. We've never failed one yet due to randy being bad.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: Crikey

Crikey
1 month ago#23
What is this Guided Games horses***. Just add Matchmaking for the Nightfall already. This week's Nightfall ain't even that difficult.

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 month ago#24
Crikey posted...
What is this Guided Games horses***. Just add Matchmaking for the Nightfall already. This week's Nightfall ain't even that difficult.

It kinda is matchmaking
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: advancewarsnut

advancewarsnut
1 month ago#25
advancewarsnut posted...
Probably not going to use Guided Games again.

This turned out to be wrong. Everyone on LFG yesterday wanted to run Prestige and I was sitting there like "I was never able to get Pyramidion to pop in the strike playlist, I should probably run the 240 this week", so I hopped into Guided Games instead.

Got a teenage couple who were ditching school to play Destiny as my guides. None of us had actually run Pyramidion before. We horribly botched the first run and finished the second with 3 minutes to spare. Wound up adding them both and would have raided with them if I didn't have to get ready for work shortly after we finished. Cool group. Not nearly as obnoxious as you'd expect a teenage couple to be over the mics.
"Look, f*** you, dude. Just because he has angel wings and giant laser cannons doesn't make him not Harambe."

User Info: Ein_Soph

Ein_Soph
1 month ago#26
It's a pretty mediocre feature.

This game needs a true LFG feature, not this half-measure "help stick me in a clan" bulls*** that Guided Games is trying to do. What the game needs is a sleek interface that allows you to look for groups the same way LFG.net already does. You select a list of activities from a list and then have a box where you can type up what you want.
Lo que sera sera.

User Info: turnbased

turnbased
1 month ago#27
i did three runs of last week's nightfall as a seeker (with a mic) and it was awesome. Got some good dudes the first two times, but the third one the guides didn't have a mic (or weren't in the same chat as me). Honestly, the nightfall doesn't really need mics outside of coordinating on the rings so it was kind of nice to be able to run through it without the standard shooting the s***.

For something as involved as the Raid I'd imagine the experience has the potential to be much worse.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Has anyone done Guided Games? What are your thoughts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived