Anyone else really only interested in one class?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone else really only interested in one class?

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
2 months ago#11
I'll play a hunter and titan until I get the trophies and then just stick to my warlock.
GT - phineasfool PSN - phineasfool
Switch FC - 4553-0472-6618

User Info: AYU_fever

AYU_fever
2 months ago#12
d1 beta- titan
d1- titan
d2 beta- titan
d2- titan

warlocks and hunters dont interest me at all.

User Info: Talinthis2

Talinthis2
2 months ago#13
i have everything and dont know what i want to play. i want to drop one and only play sometimes but they are all actually pretty fun.

only difference between the 3 for me is hunter is a lot easier to play in pvp cause i can actually jump and mess with people instead of floating away slowly like a blimp on warlock

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
2 months ago#14
I only played Warlock in D1. I tried to level other classes but I found them boring compared to the PVE destructothon that was the Stormlock.

Started with Warlock in D2, got to 290 light, got bored and started a Hunter yesterday. Got to 20 in one day, today I'm 292 on my Hunter. I don't know what changes, or maybe I just got tired of Warlock finally.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: Cinerary

Cinerary
2 months ago#15
Nope, I like each of the classes. 1800+ hours in Destiny 1, with at least 600 hours in each class. I see myself doing the same with Destiny 2.
PSN: SouthPhillySanta

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
2 months ago#16
I hate having more than one character in games like this, unless there are major differences.

As in, one toon is leveled for fighting, and the other for crafting.

This game, all three classes are exactly the same. There's zero difference aside from visually.

So it quickly becomes a slog to just repete the same s*** over n over.

So I'm trying. My main is 266 Warlock, and I've got a Hunter and Titan.

The Titan is just boring as hell, so he's sitting at like level 8 or something.

The Hunter is a little more interesting, but their jump is weird. No floating can get you killed if you're too used to being able to.

But yeah. Just visual differences is lazy character design.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: tntpenguin

tntpenguin
2 months ago#17
I played a warlock through 70% of D1, only using a hunter during House of Wolves. I had a lot of fun with it, but once I decided to go back to warlock with Taken King...I never really looked back.

In d2 I want to eventually try a hunter again but I have ZERO desire to try a titan.

It gets on my nerves when people act like playing one of every class is just the natural way to play the game. Like you're playing the game completely contrary to how intended. I get that people love their min-maxing, but it's never appealed to me. You play your way, I'll play mine.
PSN GunPowderPenguin

User Info: Zurriah

Zurriah
2 months ago#18
WhillB posted...
This game, all three classes are exactly the same. There's zero difference aside from visually.

No they're not. Are you high?

User Info: zegram33

zegram33
2 months ago#19
Zurriah posted...
WhillB posted...

No they're not. Are you high?

i can kinda see the argument
I get more use out of my class ability than subclass ones usually...
but higher levels does add more differentiation

User Info: ToxicJuicebox

ToxicJuicebox
2 months ago#20
reynal2 posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
reynal2 posted...
Warlock is sooo good, I'm glad it's not bad like in destiny 1. The devour class is amazing, and if you spec into speed he's actually fast.

Since when was lock bad?
Did you pay d1?

Some people perceived him as bad, especially on pvp compared to the hunter.

Some people were wrong then. Simple as that. Warlocks have never been anywhere close to weak in PvE or PvP.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone else really only interested in one class?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived