Patch notes for todays update

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Patch notes for todays update

User Info: MJW

MJW
2 months ago#31
ManuKesna posted...
Paulf001 posted...
Zurriah posted...
They reduced the amount of PVP needed for the weekly milestone. As someone that is mainly a PVE player that only does PVP for the milestone and hates it all i can say is...Yes. YES. YESSSSSSS!

Like 10 games wasn't easy enough already?

It was like 7 or 8 games tbh

If you play a lot of pvp and are good. It was 10 or 11 for me.

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
2 months ago#32
Thank god they reduced the Crucible. All you PVP s***ters are whining about it, but it's good for you too, you'll have less PVE players who are phoning it in screwing up your super serious mode for a******s.
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.

User Info: Crikey

Crikey
2 months ago#33
Tsurugi posted...
I always gained 12-16% glory when doing that milestone, and now its even easier? Lol its a WEEKLY milestone, if anything it should have been harder

I kinda agree with this and I'm an average PvPer at best and I get the weekly done in 8-10 games. You have to perform extremely piss poor to get less than 10%. Honestly the patch should have done something to punish these AFKers and deserters instead.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
2 months ago#34
MJW posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Paulf001 posted...
Zurriah posted...
They reduced the amount of PVP needed for the weekly milestone. As someone that is mainly a PVE player that only does PVP for the milestone and hates it all i can say is...Yes. YES. YESSSSSSS!

It was like 7 or 8 games tbh

If you play a lot of pvp and are good. It was 10 or 11 for me.

I only play pvp for the milestone and I suck lol.
I can't win in trials yet :(
Hi

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
2 months ago#35
Not sure why they made call to arms even easier, usually only took around 7 or 8 matches to get it done and I'm not a great PVP player.
People who start a sentence with "PSA", are usually a PoS.

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 months ago#36
Hmmm i probably still won't play PvP even with the reduced amount. Just don't find it fun unless it's nothing but a group of friends (private lobby I guess).
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: Zurriah

Zurriah
2 months ago#37
Paulf001 posted...
Zurriah posted...

It's got nothing to do with the difficulty. You can lose every match and still get it done eventually. That wasn't really the problem. It took me around 10 matches to finish and that WAS longer than the other milestones and on all 3 characters was becoming a real drag.

But it's about me personally now spending less time doing what i don't enjoy so that I can spend more time doing what I DO enjoy. Your mileage will vary. Some people love PVP. Some people wanted that milestone to take even longer. More power to them. But for me this is an excellent change.

It's sad really because once upon a time in Destiny 1 (years 1 and 2) I enjoyed PVPing for fun. I was never that good at it, but I enjoyed myself. Sometime going into year 3 the magic wore off and it became less pleasant and more frustrating to me than anything. Although i did absolutely love Supremacy and Mayhem. But now for some ungodly reason we can't pick the game mode we want like you can with almost every other FPS online shooter out there and I'm stuck fluctuating between match types. And every match ends due to running out of time rather than to the scoring limit. It's a chore. Until they make some adjustment it desperately needs I am having a lot more fun in PVE, so yes, this change is good for me.

User Info: NeroSanguine

NeroSanguine
2 months ago#38
So are you able to join a different faction for each of your characters?

User Info: EAims

EAims
2 months ago#39
Zurriah posted...
Paulf001 posted...
Zurriah posted...

It's got nothing to do with the difficulty. You can lose every match and still get it done eventually. That wasn't really the problem. It took me around 10 matches to finish and that WAS longer than the other milestones and on all 3 characters was becoming a real drag.

But it's about me personally now spending less time doing what i don't enjoy so that I can spend more time doing what I DO enjoy. Your mileage will vary. Some people love PVP. Some people wanted that milestone to take even longer. More power to them. But for me this is an excellent change.

It's sad really because once upon a time in Destiny 1 (years 1 and 2) I enjoyed PVPing for fun. I was never that good at it, but I enjoyed myself. Sometime going into year 3 the magic wore off and it became less pleasant and more frustrating to me than anything. Although i did absolutely love Supremacy and Mayhem. But now for some ungodly reason we can't pick the game mode we want like you can with almost every other FPS online shooter out there and I'm stuck fluctuating between match types. And every match ends due to running out of time rather than to the scoring limit. It's a chore. Until they make some adjustment it desperately needs I am having a lot more fun in PVE, so yes, this change is good for me.

I mean, you could simply not do it if you don't like it that much?

I'm 289 and I still haven't done the 2 quick plays to actually unlock the crucible...
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: ChowYunFatt

ChowYunFatt
2 months ago#40
It's going to be great when the light level of your gear and weapons means something in crucible once iron banner drops. I'm assuming the non PvE players will complain and moan about it.
Not as good as some, but far better than most.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Patch notes for todays update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived