Is there a way to reset vendor pools?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Is there a way to reset vendor pools?

User Info: xxAnastatiusxx

xxAnastatiusxx
2 months ago#1
Trying to get devrim to carry the antiope d but I haven't seen it cycle with anything I've tried
Tis your birth that wrongs you, not I.

User Info: solidus_kalt

solidus_kalt
2 months ago#2
the preview doesnt mean he drops what he shows in there. he can drop everything from his pool always.

User Info: EncryptedJyNX

EncryptedJyNX
2 months ago#3
All the items a vendor will drop will be inside their engram despite the preview saying otherwise. Just because you can't see an item doesn't mean it's not there.
Salt Monarchy and Future War Salt have both lost against the almighty Dank Orbit. Let the salt flow strongly and let the supporters boil with rage into sodium.

xxAnastatiusxx
2 months ago#4
solidus_kalt posted...
the preview doesnt mean he drops what he shows in there. he can drop everything from his pool always.

EncryptedJyNX posted...
All the items a vendor will drop will be inside their engram despite the preview saying otherwise. Just because you can't see an item doesn't mean it's not there.

That's a tad misleading but I guess that makes sense

Thanks for the info

User Info: SunSinner15

SunSinner15
2 months ago#5
So does he carry the antiope d? I thought it was only obtainable through the gunsmith...if not then this is good news for me, potentially, if the RNG gods are feeling generous anyway.
PSN: SunlightSinner15

User Info: Corysinthehouse

Corysinthehouse
2 months ago#6
Engram contents change every 3 minutes but the contents are just rng.
my other hobby (metal heads will appreciate it)
https://m.imgur.com/a/Jg1ee

User Info: darklust

darklust
2 months ago#7
Are we certain they don't just drop what's in the loot pool preview....

I'm inclined to believe they do

User Info: p06111981

p06111981
2 months ago#8
xxAnastatiusxx posted...
Trying to get devrim to carry the antiope d but I haven't seen it cycle with anything I've tried

Devrim doesn't carry the antiope it's banshee. Good luck getting it. Took me 2000+ weapon parts to get one to drop.

Vendor purchasable selection changes every 30mins so perhaps loot preview is the same.

xxAnastatiusxx
2 months ago#9
p06111981 posted...
xxAnastatiusxx posted...

Devrim doesn't carry the antiope it's banshee. Good luck getting it. Took me 2000+ weapon parts to get one to drop.

Vendor purchasable selection changes every 30mins so perhaps loot preview is the same.

Oh really? I thought I read somewhere that certain vendors can end up carrying it

Wish I hadn't dismantled mine on accident

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#10
MY pools seem to vary based on the Character I am playing as.

I get MODS for my Warlock, but only when I play as a Titan. Vice versa.

I am about to try out a Hunter, and expect that this will just widen the pool a tad more.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Is there a way to reset vendor pools?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived