Before I drop 50k on Haunted Earth,

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Before I drop 50k on Haunted Earth,

User Info: pyros411

pyros411
2 months ago#31
Implying 2hrs means anything in Destiny. You guys are slipping.

I made half the glimmer cap in TWO hours.

Pft. Lmao.

edit: I wasn't "farming" glimmer, either, I was just playing the damn game.
GT: grizzerkaa

User Info: N1NJAREB0RN

N1NJAREB0RN
2 months ago#32
pyros411 posted...

Pft. Lmao.

2hrs in life, not just Destiny.
PSN: N1NJAREB0RN

User Info: pyros411

pyros411
2 months ago#33
N1NJAREB0RN posted...
pyros411 posted...

Pft. Lmao.

A whole two hours? What'll I ever do to make back that precious time? Spend it on gamefaqs arguing against people? We all do that. Don't pretend your time is invaluable. You play Destiny. gtfo of here.
GT: grizzerkaa

User Info: ShippFFXI

ShippFFXI
2 months ago#34
Slood posted...
How is that call to serve

I haven't played with it too much, but from what I did, it's a decent scout. It has precision perk which helps a ton with sniping headshots on distant enemies that require 2+ to kill. Triple tap is decent on it for those situations if you can reliably land headshots in quick succession.
I feel like they are making some great points, but the name-calling and volcano-based murder-ideation are chipping away at their position somewhat.

User Info: crazyeightz1

crazyeightz1
2 months ago#35
pyros411 posted...
N1NJAREB0RN posted...
pyros411 posted...

Pft. Lmao.

A whole two hours? What'll I ever do to make back that precious time? Spend it on gamefaqs arguing against people? We all do that. Don't pretend your time is invaluable. You play Destiny. gtfo of here.

+1

User Info: TransientState

TransientState
2 months ago#36
Don't. Get a Nameless Midnight. Better scout overall. I was using Haunted Earth, but it fires just a tad too slow for my taste. Nameless Midnight fires faster, has explosive rounds, slightly better stability too.

Or use any Omolon energy scout rifle. They are pretty amazing. Any Omolon rifle, whether auto or scout, is going to be pretty damn good whilst gearing up.

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#37
A lot of Other scouts do OTHER things better.

Haunted Earth does CLEAN damage, better than any other Scout, at range. For this reason alone, it is my favorite.

The other scouts are just fine for plinking away in the same range as Auto rifles, and Pulse Rifles... But when you want the edge of being able to get 3 headshot snipes, where other people need 4 or 5.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: crazyeightz1

crazyeightz1
2 months ago#38
ApexMjolnir posted...

Haunted Earth does CLEAN damage, better than any other Scout, at range. For this reason alone, it is my favorite.

The other scouts are just fine for plinking away in the same range as Auto rifles, and Pulse Rifles... But when you want the edge of being able to get 3 headshot snipes, where other people need 4 or 5.

@DeadOnArrival
I stand corrected. I was wrong, I thought this guy was fake praising the gun. He actually enjoys it.

User Info: bigboyhowdy2

bigboyhowdy2
2 months ago#39
I refuse to buy it simply because I'm bitter I didnt get my FWC pulse rifle
XBL GT: AstroLord09

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#40
crazyeightz1 posted...
ApexMjolnir posted...

@DeadOnArrival
I stand corrected. I was wrong, I thought this guy was fake praising the gun. He actually enjoys it.

When I praised thorn back in January of 2015 people poked fun.
When I praised MIDA in March, during Iron Banner, People again poked fun.
When I praised Hung Jury... the Same.
Thesan... Saterienne Rapier... the list goes on.

Just because you have bad taste, doesn't mean you are correct. Some people just pick up on what is best in life, before other people do. It's ok to be wrong.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Before I drop 50k on Haunted Earth,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived