Before I drop 50k on Haunted Earth,

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Before I drop 50k on Haunted Earth,

User Info: pyros411

pyros411
2 months ago#1
what power level can I expect it to be? I'm 303
GT: grizzerkaa

User Info: apaticuz

apaticuz
2 months ago#2
I'm 304 and mine is 291. May have been a few levels lower when I picked it up, but I was over 300.
XBLive: apaticuz666
Not changing this signature, unless I feel like it...

User Info: Xx_King_Beef_xX

Xx_King_Beef_xX
2 months ago#3
Don't even bother. There are way better Scout Rifles. I was hesitant to even spend 1,000 glimmer on it and I only did so to stick it in my vault in case it somehow becomes relevant. There is no way in hell I would spend 50,000 on that piece of crap.
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#4
I highly recommend it, if you like that particular archetype of scout. There is a similar Suros Scout, but it doesn't have the same range.

Overall, it is a NO-TRICK-PONY, with a low ammo count, and no perks that do anything wild.

It is by far my favorite scout.

50k well spent... and s***, I can get that much Glimmer again in a few hours.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: pyros411

pyros411
2 months ago#5
Thanks, I figured it'd be about 290.

I just want it because I don't have it. 50k glimmer is nothing in this game.

Thanks for the replies ;)
GT: grizzerkaa

User Info: Nightmare_A7X

Nightmare_A7X
2 months ago#6
Does this scout have a scope attachment? So far the only scout rifles i've seen with an actual scope were found early in the game (like brand new character early).
A7X FOREVER

User Info: ShippFFXI

ShippFFXI
2 months ago#7
Nightmare_A7X posted...
Does this scout have a scope attachment? So far the only scout rifles i've seen with an actual scope were found early in the game (like brand new character early).

IS 5 Circle (default)
Model 6 Loop is the other.

Scathelocke and Call to Serve also have scopes. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're talking about.

Oh, you mean like an actual scope attachment on the top instead of just a magnified view. No, it does not have a scope on the top. The other two I mentioned do, though.

Also, it's apparently time for bed since Scathelocke is an Auto. Call to Serve is a scout with a scope, though.
I feel like they are making some great points, but the name-calling and volcano-based murder-ideation are chipping away at their position somewhat.

User Info: Slood

Slood
2 months ago#8
How is that call to serve
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhp_I-hGx6qoFLs1JHO05g For some Call of duty modern warfare, black ops 3. Friday the 13th, dead by daylight, and more

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
2 months ago#9
mine was 293. i was 303 and 304 when i got it. 2k well spent. i never used it and broke down my 2nd for shards. i would grab it just because it's rare. who knows if/when we'll see it again.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
2 months ago#10
Anyone who says glimmer is nothing hasn't reached the end end game. :D
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Before I drop 50k on Haunted Earth,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived