Raid shaders

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Raid shaders

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
2 months ago#1
How do you get them? I beat the raid and opened the chest and didnt get one shader. Turned in tokens for 2 ranks at benedict and still no shaders.
PSN id idelmaestro
Xbox live Del Maestr0

User Info: Slood

Slood
2 months ago#2
I got mine from the first chest after the beginning part
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhp_I-hGx6qoFLs1JHO05g For some Call of duty modern warfare, black ops 3. Friday the 13th, dead by daylight, and more

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
2 months ago#3
Random loool. Enjoy your 500 glimmer most of the time bro.
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: AlchemicZombie

AlchemicZombie
2 months ago#4
You have to open at least one of the Doors to get the shader & high level engram(not skip them all from phases to Calus).
FFRK ID - zWf2 (SG, Shout, DG, PP/Pulse, Focus, EmLight)

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#5
Try again in the Prestige Raid this week. You will probably be wishing that you get something other than shaders.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: darklust

darklust
2 months ago#6
AlchemicZombie posted...
You have to open at least one of the Doors to get the shader & high level engram(not skip them all from phases to Calus).

It must be something along these lines. I only got to the gardens and picked up shaders and tokens, what makes it worse I couldnt even find the chest the team opened up lol

Anyways I'm happy to farm the very first part with people if we aiming to pick up shaders. Etc
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Raid shaders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived