Every class should be able to Super Charge Grenades.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Every class should be able to Super Charge Grenades.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
2 months ago#1
Not just Voidlocks.

Everyone should also have a standing/walking melee and running melee/shoulder charge.

Maybe something like Genji's Swift strike for Hunters. Don't give a f*** about warlocks lol

Just seems like one of those small changes you'd think a sequel would add. Expanding on movepools and s***.
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: serichsen01

serichsen01
2 months ago#2
Warlock grenades aren’t very good to begin with, so no hunters and especially titans should not be able to supercharge grenades.
XBL: Kill Papa Smurf PSN: Kill_Papa_Smurf

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
2 months ago#3
serichsen01 posted...
Warlock grenades aren’t very good to begin with, so no hunters and especially titans should not be able to supercharge grenades.

Don't be so small minded. Pulse grenades are a different problem all together. As a matter of fact the current Pulse Grenade should be the charged version, not default.
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: Shadow_Ninja8

Shadow_Ninja8
2 months ago#4
I'd actually like the idea of being able to use your super energy for various buffs and boosts to your abilities, but Bungie would never do anything interesting like that.
http://i.imgur.com/F9agy.jpg

User Info: biohazard151

biohazard151
2 months ago#5
Its very much an RPG-lite of sorts, i wish they would expand on it at least a little.
PSN: wander-forever
FC: 1977-0747-7559

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
2 months ago#6
I should be able to pack all the damage of six fist of havoks into two pulse grenades. That would be fair to all other subclasses. Let's give them Wolfpack rounds as well.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=28

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
2 months ago#7
Shadow_Ninja8 posted...
I'd actually like the idea of being able to use your super energy for various buffs and boosts to your abilities, but Bungie would never do anything interesting like that.

I would like an exotic that converts super energy into energy to recharge abilities. Kind of like hollowfire heart except it drains super to recharge them.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=28

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#8
I say just give us the Medallions back... I really miss ditching my super for extra melee and grenade, with good recharge rates.

Sure I play mostly PVE, but they were actually a decent addition to the game.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: spiralofnine

spiralofnine
2 months ago#9
I think the idea is to make each subclass distinct.

That said, I think Chaos Voidwalker is not one I particularly care for so I could see them ditching this gimmick and giving it to everyone.
That just raises further questions

User Info: pretzelcoatl

pretzelcoatl
2 months ago#10
CarbideTitan posted...
Shadow_Ninja8 posted...

I would like an exotic that converts super energy into energy to recharge abilities. Kind of like hollowfire heart except it drains super to recharge them.

I was thinking of something like that for the sentinel shield block. It's too unwieldy to pop your super and then hold up the shield to block something, it would be way more fun to be able to drain however much super energy you have at the moment to pull off clutch blocks
PSN: Mesopotamish
I can't stop sweating.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Every class should be able to Super Charge Grenades.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived