People are really complaining about the radar now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. People are really complaining about the radar now?

User Info: orphanjohn

orphanjohn
1 month ago#41
nickeldreadful posted...
Just curious...if your overall kd is less than 1, what's your primary load out? If your overall is 1.5 or higher what's your load out? And then those between the two what's yours?

You can see your real kd on Destinytracker.com and be sure to leave your psn should you reply. I ask because I've bumped heads with 3 really big names and none of them used mida and are comfortably over 2kds. I don't think that's a coincidence.

1.17 overall for me. Using the guns I like. The only way to get better is to use said guns.
PSN: OrphanFromdabloc
Home Alone is just the kids version of Die Hard.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911
1 month ago#42
nickeldreadful posted...
Just curious...if your overall kd is less than 1, what's your primary load out? If your overall is 1.5 or higher what's your load out? And then those between the two what's yours?

You can see your real kd on Destinytracker.com and be sure to leave your psn should you reply. I ask because I've bumped heads with 3 really big names and none of them used mida and are comfortably over 2kds. I don't think that's a coincidence.

My primary loudout isn't affecting my overall KD. People who don't know how to play Control in Iron Banner are though. Also, I have poor internet since I live in a part of Australia that doesn't yet have the National Broadband Network and won't until late 2018.
PSN - Kaitsja | XBL Gamertag - Kaitsja | Currently playing Destiny 2 | GMT+10 - AUS | 304 Titan | Mic | Solo Player |

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
1 month ago#43
IF you didn't have to get shot by 20 bullets to die, most of the complaints in this game would magically disappear.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: judge-

judge-
1 month ago#44
nickeldreadful posted...

2.2 KD.
Was originally near a 2.8 when i was using Nameless Midnight and The Number.

Now i currently switch between Vigilance Wing and Scathelocke with The Number and Pleiades Corrector. I think trying to main a Pulse Rifle is responsible for my slight KD drop tbh.

http://destinytracker.com/d2/profile/psn/shemhazai48
Taiphlosion posted...
mods would ban paralogues for going off topic

User Info: KnucklesIX

KnucklesIX
1 month ago#45
Never cared for radar,but the 4v4 nuthugging along with the longer TTK make PvP trash because you can't really flank flank
Not my first merry go round

User Info: Cinerary

Cinerary
1 month ago#46
giglamesh99 posted...
Cinerary posted...
No radar would encourage corner camping and slow the game down even more. Do people not remember "spooky" Trials of Osiris during Halloween last year?

I'd have to disagree. Imo, no radar would cause more aggressive play in normal modes and cause more team play in trials.

You shouldn't know where every enemy is just from moving. It encourages camping corners and shooting before you even round a corner.

Unless people are actively shooting and not looking at radar, it's impossible to flank. Makes most matches a hallway shooter

Do you have any experience to go along with your opinion though? When you played any games in the Inferno playlist, what was your experience? The radar has nothing to do with matches being 'hallway shooters.' That would be the changes made from the first game. Did the first game seem like a hallway shooter to you?
PSN: SouthPhillySanta

User Info: cmdrdredd

cmdrdredd
1 month ago#47
WhillB posted...
PvP players = the worst gamers ever.

Ruin EVERY game due to their non stop crying.

Guess what children, no matter how good you are, you're still going to get killed. And way more often than you want.

That's just the nature of PvP. Can't handle it? Don't play that type of game.

I miss Unreal Tournament and Quake 3. No radar and if you died it was cause the other guy shot you better than you shot them and that was all there was to it.
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf

User Info: TheFranchize08

TheFranchize08
1 month ago#48
Sage JJ posted...
You people need to stop blaming every little thing and start accepting you guys aren't as good as you think you are. First, it was in game weapons you cried about, then supers, then grenades, now radar. They butchered the game due to you crybabies crying about everything. What's next sprinting?

Nothing more need be said.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. People are really complaining about the radar now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived