Bungie, plz nerf swords

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Bungie, plz nerf swords

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#21
At least they buffed the amount of whining abilities of the players. Nerfed common sense. Still play testing tactics.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: xXsabbathXx

xXsabbathXx
2 months ago#22
Its heavy ammo.

Are you gonna complain about Rocket Launchers/Shotguns/Snipers/grenade launchers too?

Heavy weapons are supposed to be powerful, you only get a small usage before you run out of ammo.

I think swords are basically shotguns that you swing, they both 1HK at close range.

Actually think shotguns are stronger, what advantage does a sword have over a shotgun? Probably only the 3rd person view

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
2 months ago#23
MJW posted...
I hate nerfs but I actually agree. I'm not the greatest pvp player but put a sword in my hand and I'm guaranteed 2-3 kills every time I ammo up. Its so easy with the 3rd person view to peak around corners, or to follow your team into a battle and use them as a distraction.

If you know how to aim, you're guaranteed a few kills with any power weapon, though. And, peeking around the corner can easily be done, like that, at any time in a match.

What needs to be nerfed is spacing out the first spawn of power ammo, just a bit. Its crazy how you can have a dude, with a sword, get the first few kills in a match, when people haven't even fired a bullet, yet.
GOTY 2017: Horizon: Zero Dawn
Top 5 GOAT: Secret of Mana, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Solid

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
2 months ago#24
Git gud is all I can say.
Swords are unuseable as it is, I'll take bazooka any day over sword and I can use it long range.
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.

User Info: Saintsfawl

Saintsfawl
2 months ago#25
Swords don't need to be nerfed.

We just need less heavy ammo spawns.

Seriously. They've hardly changed since D1.
PSN: Saintsfawl
MHGen IGN: Saints (aka NoctThorn)

User Info: Saintsfawl

Saintsfawl
2 months ago#26
Everything will always be better than the s***ty shotgun meta that we had in D1.

So, so thankful that's over.
PSN: Saintsfawl
MHGen IGN: Saints (aka NoctThorn)

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
2 months ago#27
Its ONLY the amount of heavy ammo you get with a single pull that is the problem. It needs to be lowered to be more in check with the other heavy options.
Here's the deal... I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. No one can hang with my stuff.

User Info: zelos736

zelos736
2 months ago#28
Why would you want nerf swords? They are made of foam and wouldn't do a lot of damage...

User Info: GordonFreeGin

GordonFreeGin
2 months ago#29
Ryu4772 posted...
Board User Information
User Name CocteauTriplet
User ID7735200
Board User Level 14: Provisional
Account Created Monday, October 9, 2017 7:32 PM
Last Visit Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:36 AM
Karma 1
Active Messages Posted 1

He's super serious about this topic.

@CocteauTriplet is a loser with nothing better to do with his time. Seriously.
The party's always better with Gordon FreeGin around.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
2 months ago#30
Smogal posted...
They need to make it so sword users have no shields. High risk-high reward.

It's ridiculous how fast a Hunter can just rush people.

No one uses shields
A Valiant Vain Villain
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Bungie, plz nerf swords

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived