No one even cares that Prestige Raid has been Delayed

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. No one even cares that Prestige Raid has been Delayed

User Info: ChowYunFatt

ChowYunFatt
6 days ago#1
That's how much of a joke this franchise is now. Literally no one cares that you have to wait an extra week. Probably most people will play it when they get around to it assuming they haven't already lost all interest. How embarrassing for bungie. They announce a delay in hard mode raid like anyone gives a damn. You can probably put together a random fire team that's beaten normal mode raid at least 10 times and have a decent shot at being the world's first group to complete it. Maybe I'll give it a shot next month sometime if I have interest. Yawn.....
Not as good as some, but far better than most.

User Info: Red_Armadillo

Red_Armadillo
6 days ago#2
I think it's because no one cared the moment they announced what was different...practically nothing. And there's no challenge mode to it.

So, it was dead the moment it was announced. The delay didn't change anything.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: RedBearPanda

RedBearPanda
6 days ago#3
Nope
"God has no religion" Gandhi
"I like your Christ. But I do not like your Christians. So unlike your Christ" Gandhi

User Info: DogTeeth

DogTeeth
6 days ago#4
welcome to the rationales chow.

User Info: kaber31

kaber31
6 days ago#5
Where did you find that information about what will be diffrent in the prestige raid ?
We must be critical of the things we love.

ChowYunFatt
6 days ago#6
DogTeeth posted...

It's over bro. You were 180 no scoped like 5 spawns ago.

User Info: apollo0

apollo0
6 days ago#7
ok
"She got a big booty, so I call her big booty" - 2chainz

ChowYunFatt
6 days ago#8
kaber31 posted...
Where did you find that information about what will be diffrent in the prestige raid ?

Nothing was different, that's why they had to delay it because by their own admission they stated that it was glitched to not be difficult. This company just runs around with their heads cut off throwing s*** at a wall and hoping something will stick.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: DogTeeth

DogTeeth
6 days ago#9
ChowYunFatt posted...
DogTeeth posted...

It's over bro. You were 180 no scoped like 5 spawns ago.

I honestly can say (and i played alot of cod b ops 1) that i haven't been 180 no scoped.

User Info: Magnifikon

Magnifikon
6 days ago#10
All 3 of my characters are over 300 and I havent even played normal raid yet. There is no reason to. There is no good loot to get. Complete fail!
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. No one even cares that Prestige Raid has been Delayed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.