Wow Bungie, way to create the most pointless content in video game history.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wow Bungie, way to create the most pointless content in video game history.

User Info: lapot1

lapot1
2 months ago#1
Prestige raid isn't even worth doing. There is no reward for completing the dumbest challenges in this game. GG Bungie, maybe you'll do better with my DLC packs I pre-paid for... Oh and I will never be doing that again.

User Info: jdmteg

jdmteg
2 months ago#2
....video game history? C'mon dude
XBL: Nack3r
Currently Playing: Destiny 2

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
2 months ago#3
jdmteg posted...

Lol
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: EncryptedJyNX

EncryptedJyNX
2 months ago#4
WhillB posted...
jdmteg posted...

Lol

Lol
Aggressive Nightstalker. Flanking is my name, invisibility dodging is my game.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
2 months ago#5
These people complaining have likely already gotten their monies worth. Take a week off of playing, maybe two...come back and play it and have fun. I'm in the middle of a two week break. No dumb ritual "have to dos" just completely blacking out the game from my life.
3DS FC- 0817-4080-1618
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: biohazard151

biohazard151
2 months ago#6
PrinceOfHot posted...
These people complaining have likely already gotten their monies worth. Take a week off of playing, maybe two...come back and play it and have fun. I'm in the middle of a two week break. No dumb ritual "have to dos" just completely blacking out the game from my life.

I totally agree that taking breaks is a good idea - but none of what you just said excuses or alleviates a new mode coming out where the rewards are so silly and s***ty compared to the high level of difficulty. No break or time off will allow me to say "oh whatever" when the reward system is so hilariously bad for the top pve content.
PSN: wander-forever
FC: 1977-0747-7559

User Info: lapot1

lapot1
2 months ago#7
biohazard151 posted...
PrinceOfHot posted...

I totally agree that taking breaks is a good idea - but none of what you just said excuses or alleviates a new mode coming out where the rewards are so silly and s***ty compared to the high level of difficulty. No break or time off will allow me to say "oh whatever" when the reward system is so hilariously bad for the top pve content.

Exactly. I will still enjoy content in this game, but why would I spend hours doing the most challenging mode this game has to offer for zero reward?

User Info: BrownGotti

BrownGotti
2 months ago#8
I have to agree with the TC. For what you have to do, an ornament (maybe) and an emblem is kinda lame.

User Info: KnucklesIX

KnucklesIX
2 months ago#9
PrinceOfHot posted...

Doesn't matter if you take 100 breaks,absolutely nothing will change. I just played this game for the first time since last week and I feel the exact same way about it as I did before.
Not my first merry go round

User Info: riteinurgril

riteinurgril
2 months ago#10
lapot1 posted...
Prestige raid isn't even worth doing. There is no reward for completing the dumbest challenges in this game. GG Bungie, maybe you'll do better with my DLC packs I pre-paid for... Oh and I will never be doing that again.

while your post doesn't have the most constructive tone, I totally agree about the DLC's. Never will I fall for that in a game again
PSN: Riteinurgril
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Wow Bungie, way to create the most pointless content in video game history.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived