your reaction if each DLC updates the Leviathan raid with new sections?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. your reaction if each DLC updates the Leviathan raid with new sections?

User Info: warmwetmouth

warmwetmouth
4 weeks ago#1
Like we get no more new Raids but instead we get new sections added to the Leviathan Raid each DLC? Like Curse of Osiris = 1 new section. Warmind DLC = 1 new section. etc

Next truly new Raid = in Destiny 3

User Info: EAims

EAims
4 weeks ago#2
Guarantee you most people wouldn't buy destiny 3 if that was the case.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: metalsnake69

metalsnake69
4 weeks ago#3
I would like it IF the content was distinct enough

In d1 the director was the hub , so now the leviathan is the hub, i dont see a problem in that

User Info: ECH01

ECH01
4 weeks ago#4
Doubt they're stupid enough to do that every time. But yeah that would suck.

User Info: solidus_kalt

solidus_kalt
4 weeks ago#5
best case scenario:
we get 3 new encounters (replacing baths, gardens, gauntlet) and finish with calus

loot we get: fusion rifle, kinetic scout rifle, sidearm, energy AR, energy HC, legendary shotgun, grenade launcher

worst case:

we get „return to the gauntlet“ as a new encounter. we run in the other direction, promised its a completely new raid activity.

no loot but a rare emblem „behind the doors“

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
4 weeks ago#6
See my hope is they add new stuff to leviathan in addition to a new raid but its bungie so that's not gonna happen.
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
4 weeks ago#7
Ive been calling that is exactly what the new "raid activity" content will be since Bungie mentioned it. Honestly wouldnt care if they just added new encounters behind different doors on the Leviathan as long as they are pure boss encounters and not just puzzle rooms.

While I of course want a brand new raid next month and Bungie was just playing coy when they were asked about it, Im not getting my hopes up for a 100% new raid until DLC 2.
Here's the deal... I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. No one can hang with my stuff.

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 weeks ago#8
I wake up. I goto work. I come home and still likely to play a video game.

Not much will change. But thanks for worrying about me.
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.

User Info: voice_of_enigma

voice_of_enigma
4 weeks ago#9
LMAO at all these topics - Mark my words, there is going to be a new raid - go outside and do something else with your day, OMFG.
Edit - Just saw the Bungie tweet thread. If they do this s*** - I’m done. Too many other good games to play.
XBL - Voice of Enigma
PSN - Voice_of_Enigma2 - MCMXC a.D.

User Info: EAims

EAims
4 weeks ago#10
UltimateGeth39 posted...
See my hope is they add new stuff to leviathan in addition to a new raid but its bungie so that's not gonna happen.

I've learned to never trust a geth.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. your reaction if each DLC updates the Leviathan raid with new sections?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived