Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

User Info: projectpat72988

projectpat72988
2 months ago#101
OkayPlayer1 posted...
Basically what Toy said, lol @ the fact that he even acknowledges that dude had to make some effort, while no effort was made by Apex to get his, for a game he didn't even have at the time, or need as he was getting his own anyway. What a dick.

He's acting like hes being criticized for giving it away for free. Now I get why ppl seem to call him a troll...

Dude, we saw the topic.

User Info: RunningSparks

RunningSparks
2 months ago#102
Do you still have any left? I'd love to grab one.

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#103
OkayPlayer1 posted...
Basically what Toy said, lol @ the fact that he even acknowledges that dude had to make some effort, while no effort was made by Apex to get his, for a game he didn't even have at the time, or need as he was getting his own anyway. What a dick.

I'm not a dick, I'm smart.

I found the game for $35 used. I ordered it. I asked for a code and I got one.

Game never showed up. two weeks went by.

when I found the game for a decent price SEALED, I assumed it MIGHT have a code in it. Bought it, and it did have a code in it.

I did a drawing to make it fair.

I really never expected anyone to do the challenging part of finding my youtube page, or be able to answer the question, but I can tell you that it is 100% possible to find the answer in less than 10 minutes... If you really wanted the code, you could have done that. The only reason I said that you had to like and subscribe, was a joke. Its what every youtuber says in their videos, I don't make money on my channel.

The photo would have been the easiest thing to do, if you already had it.

In fairness, If you had a duplicate code for something, and wanted to trade, that sounds kinda fair doesn't it? In fact I offered to give a code to the person that gave me the Coldheart code.

Not sure how I am the bad guy here, when I gave my code to the person that proved through their actions, that they deserved to be picked... rather than being the first hand in the air.

Not everyone stares at this message board all day long.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
2 months ago#104
ApexMjolnir posted...
OkayPlayer1 posted...

I found the game for $35 used. I ordered it. I asked for a code and I got one.

Game never showed up. two weeks went by.

when I found the game for a decent price SEALED, I assumed it MIGHT have a code in it. Bought it, and it did have a code in it.

I did a drawing to make it fair.

I really never expected anyone to do the challenging part of finding my youtube page, or be able to answer the question, but I can tell you that it is 100% possible to find the answer in less than 10 minutes... If you really wanted the code, you could have done that. The only reason I said that you had to like and subscribe, was a joke. Its what every youtuber says in their videos, I don't make money on my channel.

The photo would have been the easiest thing to do, if you already had it.

In fairness, If you had a duplicate code for something, and wanted to trade, that sounds kinda fair doesn't it? In fact I offered to give a code to the person that gave me the Coldheart code.

Not sure how I am the bad guy here, when I gave my code to the person that proved through their actions, that they deserved to be picked... rather than being the first hand in the air.

Not everyone stares at this message board all day long.

No matter how you try to rationalize it, what you did was what s***bags do.

Making people jump through hoops for something you got for free. Make me a wall paper for my phone...totally sounds fun.
Go to my YouTube channel like, subscribe, share, comment...the definition of being a douche.
Code exchange...this one would have been ok if the codes didn't require someone to spend money first.

How's that dubious volley video coming along. I can't wait to be taught how to miss my shots.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: Nabisko21486

Nabisko21486
2 months ago#105
Wow what a jerk.
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/zelda/z1/graphics/screen/snap003.gif

User Info: zhumar

zhumar
2 months ago#106
ApexMjolnir posted...

Yet you bought the game twice?
Founder of the madbad virgin clan

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
2 months ago#107
This is still going on? RNJesus...

To 500 then!
Always O.G.

User Info: HuntingLikeAPro

HuntingLikeAPro
2 months ago#108
I know it’s a bit late but just wanted to ask have you still got any you can spare?

User Info: The_Doge

The_Doge
2 months ago#109
Could use code
Wow such signature join Dogefaqs today http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1341-dogefaqs

User Info: ToyMachin3

ToyMachin3
2 months ago#110
*looks at dictionary*

s***bag

s***·bag

noun, vulgar slang

A contemptible or worthless person.

Eg: Justin Bieber, Mel Gibson, @ApexMjolnir
Atoms or systems into ruin hurl'd,
And now a bubble burst, and now a world.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived