Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

User Info: xXHeH8MeXx

xXHeH8MeXx
2 months ago#51
There are no codes!
RIP Karma, my little Guardian kitty 6/23/15
Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#52
xXHeH8MeXx posted...
There are no codes!

He actually gave out a few... one to me in fact.

Really nice dude, and If my copy of Destiny has a Code in it tomorrow, I will post it up.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: BlazeTC

BlazeTC
2 months ago#53
ApexMjolnir posted...
xXHeH8MeXx posted...
There are no codes!

He actually gave out a few... one to me in fact.

Really nice dude, and If my copy of Destiny has a Code in it tomorrow, I will post it up.

That would be awesome

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#54
It would be better for me to sell it on ebay, which I found they are selling for $40+, Not just listed but actually selling.

But I promised to pay it forwards, because that is who I am.

Tracking shows that it is at my post office, so I will know around 1pm EST. And since I have the worlds slowest internet provider, I will figure out something fun, to give away my ONE code... If this batch even has the code in it.
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: BlazeTC

BlazeTC
2 months ago#55
ApexMjolnir posted...
It would be better for me to sell it on ebay, which I found they are selling for $40+, Not just listed but actually selling.

Tracking shows that it is at my post office, so I will know around 1pm EST. And since I have the worlds slowest internet provider, I will figure out something fun, to give away my ONE code... If this batch even has the code in it.

Then I will wait patiently by my laptop

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
2 months ago#56
Yeah sorry but I'm all out. I don't need the cash so I was happy to give what I had out.I'll still ask my mate next time I see him and if I get any I'll just post them on here
...Goldberg's about to suplex the undertaker!! But wait...what's that? Oh my god, it's a provisional account with a steel chair! - Elemayowe

User Info: projectpat72988

projectpat72988
2 months ago#57
ApexMjolnir posted...

Is physical really that dead now? FFS it was in my case guys. People are willing to buy the game twice for a gun. Is it really that good? I haven't even bothered using it yet because it was ranked so much lower than my other stuff.

User Info: HellHole_

HellHole_
2 months ago#58
projectpat72988 posted...
People are willing to buy the game twice for a gun

no, he doesn't have the game in general.

that's why it's best to ignore everything he says about the game. he's always wrong, and his suggestions are the opposite of what to do.
are you not sick of playing games, sick of giving blame
sick of f***in' living like the world has never given you a life defining day?

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#59
HellHole_ posted...
projectpat72988 posted...
People are willing to buy the game twice for a gun

no, he doesn't have the game in general.

that's why it's best to ignore everything he says about the game. he's always wrong, and his suggestions are the opposite of what to do.

Stop your trolling.

I already give out codes for free on this website, and Just because you can't follow directions, don't get pissy with people that are not you.

Like I said, in this topic, and in the topic you are snapping your judgement on me, I expect my copy of the game today. If the code is in sealed box, I will make a little Giveaway game, and the code will go to the person that earns it from me.

At first I was just going to just give it away to the first person that asks for it, but apparently a lot of people want it. so much in fact that I had 31 messages about it yesterday, with me so much as mentioning that I MIGHT have a code today.

Chill your jets man, and quit attacking me for your entertainment.

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#60
UPDATE:

Shipping status is now OUT FOR DELIVERY as of 9:09am EST... cross your fingers, and expect to see the thread in the next few hours. Likely between 1pm EST and 3pm EST.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Anyone still looking for coldheart code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived